Meredith Veiera: “I’m An Old, Horny Woman”

Dude, nothing like some cougar poon. And Meredith is a hot cougar.

I really didn't like her as the choice for the Today Show, I don't watch it because I can't take her, she seems so fake.

That clip was really funny tho.

Lots of women go nuts for guys in uniform. That's why I wear my old Boy Scout uniform alot - especially when I go to town!

I can't see that, for some reason my company has the site blocked on this computer. I do know her husband has some serious illness, can't remember what it is right now.

Sheesh, she really just blurted it all out.. No subtle flirting there. :lol:

For 30 years her husband, Richard Cohen, a respected news producer and writer, has lived with multiple sclerosis

there ya go

I can't see that, for some reason my company has the site blocked on this computer. I do know her husband has some serious illness, can't remember what it is right now.

From dillo's link:

The View From Home

Meredith Vieira Says Love — and Humor — Help in Coping With Husband’s MS and Cancer Battles.

For 30 years her husband, Richard Cohen, a respected news producer and writer, has lived with multiple sclerosis. Now he has written an inspiring account of that battle in his new book, Blindsided.

"I've pretty much made fun of him all the time," Vieira says. "Because that's the kind of relationship we have. We poke fun at each other."

The book is a brutally honest and raw portrait of their family's refusal to give into the ravages of chronic illness. Above all, it is a love story about surviving, and rising above fear and anger.

MS has taken its toll on Cohen. He is legally blind and the disease has also attacked his vocal cords, arms and legs.

Vieira speaks openly and honestly both on the "View" and on "millionaire" about her husbands battle and her family. She is an inspiration and a guiding light to those who suffer from this illness as well as their families.

Forum List

Back