Mercury In Vaccines Was Replaced With Something Even MORE Toxic

Octoldit

Gold Member
Sep 8, 2008
The short, eye-opening eBook linked below is titled Aluminum in Vaccines -- a Neurological Gamble, by Neil Miller, director of the Thinktwice Global Vaccine Institute. It documents the hazards associated with aluminum-laden vaccines. Children are receiving high concentrations of aluminum in their shots. This well-documented neurotoxin may be more dangerous than mercury.

Vaccines containing high concentrations of neurotoxic aluminum were added to the child immunization schedule when several vaccines containing mercury were removed. Two-month old babies now receive 1,225 mcg of aluminum from their vaccines -- 50 times higher than safety levels! Although the FDA, CDC and World Health Organization are aware of the dangers, they expect parents to play Russian roulette with their children.

Sources:

Aluminum in Vaccines -- a Neurological Gamble (PDF) = http://mercola.fileburst.com/PDF/Aluminum_in_Vaccines.pdf

Dr. Mercola's Comments:

When mercury was removed from many vaccines (except the flu vaccine) years ago, it was under the false guise that finally vaccines were now safe. What health agencies did not want you to know is that there are many other toxic additives still in vaccines, and one of them is aluminum.

Aluminum has not received the widespread media attention that mercury has, therefore many people don’t realize it’s a health risk.

“Aluminum is not perceived, I believe, by the public as a dangerous metal. Therefore, we are in a much more comfortable wicket in terms of defending its presence in vaccines,” said Dr. John Clements, WHO vaccine advisor.

Notice he said that aluminum is “not perceived” by the public as a dangerous metal … he couldn’t say simply that aluminum is safe, because this would be a lie.

Why is Aluminum Added to Vaccines?

Every vaccine has two components, the agent that you’re seeking to elicit an immune response to, such as a measles virus, and an immune adjuvant, which enhances the immune response and is typically made from a variety of highly toxic compounds including aluminum compounds, MSG, and mercury. The purpose of immune adjuvants is to boost your immune system, or to make it react as intensely as possible for as long as possible.

Unlike a natural immune boost that would come from, say, eating healthy and exercising, artificial immune adjuvants can be dangerous in and of themselves. Says Dr. Russell Blaylock, M.D., a board-certified neurosurgeon and author:

“Studies have shown that these adjuvants, from a single vaccine, can cause immune overactivation for as long as two years. This means that the brain microglia remain active as well, continuously pouring out destructive chemicals.

In fact, one study found that a single injection of an immune activating substance could cause brain immune overactivation for over a year. This is very destructive.”

How Aluminum Can Harm Your Brain = http://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...02/26/how-vaccines-can-damage-your-brain.aspx

When you or your child is injected with a vaccine, the aluminum compounds it contains accumulate not only at the site of injection but travel to your brain and accumulate there. In your brain, aluminum enters neurons and glial cells (astrocytes and microglia).

Studies have shown that aluminum can activate microglia and do so for long periods, which means that the aluminum in your vaccination is priming your microglia to overreact.

The next vaccine acts to trigger the enhanced inflammatory reaction and release of the excitotoxins, glutamate and quinolinic acid, Dr. Blaylock points out.

Meanwhile, if you come down with an infection, are exposed to more toxins, or have a stroke or head injury of any kind, this will magnify the inflammatory reaction occurring in your brain due to the vaccines. Research has shown that the more your immune system remains activated, the more likely it is you’ll suffer from a neurodegenerative disease.

The aluminum hydroxide used in many vaccines, including hepatitis A and B, and the Pentacel cocktail for diphtheria, pertussis, tetanus, polio, and meningitis, has been clearly linked to symptoms associated with Parkinson"s, ALS (Lou Gehrig"s disease), and Alzheimer"s.

Scientists discovered the link after injecting mice with an anthrax vaccine developed for the first Gulf War. After 20 weeks, a fifth of the mice developed a skin allergy, and memory problems increased by 41 times compared to a placebo group. Also, inside the brains of mice, 35 percent of the cells that control movement were destroyed.

There is overwhelming evidence that chronic immune activation in your brain, as discussed by Dr. Blaylock above, is a major cause of damage in numerous degenerative brain disorders, from multiple sclerosis Alzheimer"s disease, Parkinson"s and ALS, which may explain the link between aluminum-containing vaccines and these diseases.

Late last year a team of scientists also found that vaccination involving aluminum-containing adjuvants could trigger the cascade of immunological events that are associated with autoimmune conditions, including chronic fatigue syndrome and macrophagic myofasciitis, a condition that causes profound weakness and multiple neurological syndromes, one of which closely resembles multiple sclerosis.

Even a study in Pediatrics, the official journal of the American Academy of Pediatrics, admitted that:

“Aluminum is now being implicated as interfering with a variety of cellular and metabolic processes in the nervous system and in other tissues.”

This has led some experts to suggest that aluminum in vaccines may be linked to autism.

Just How Much Aluminum Could Your Child be Exposed To?

If you are a parent of a young child I highly recommend you read the entire eBook linked above, as it spells out very clearly just how much aluminum will be injected into your child if you follow the Center for Disease Control’s (CDC) vaccine schedule.

In short, babies who follow the recommended vaccination schedule are injected with nearly 5,000 mcg (5 mg) of aluminum by the time they are just 1.5 years old.

The FDA considers levels of aluminum up to 0.85mg to be “safe,” so you do the math on the risk involved here.

For parents, the issue of what to do about these risks can be very confusing. So please do take your time to thoroughly research the risks of vaccinations before making up your mind. Dr. Blaylock’s article, The Danger of Excessive Vaccination During Brain Development: The Case for a Link to Autism Spectrum Disorders, is an excellent starting point that I highly recommend.

If you’re looking for a more sensible, “user-friendly” vaccination schedule that may present fewer risks than the CDC’s “one-size-fits-all” schedule, Dr. Donald Miller advises the following:

1. No vaccinations until your child is 2 years old.
2. No vaccines that contain thimerosal (mercury).
3. No live virus vaccines.
4. The following vaccines should be given one at a time (not as a combination vaccine), every six months, beginning at age 2:

a. Pertussis (acellular, not whole cell)
b. Diphtheria
c. Tetanus
d. Polio (the Salk vaccine, cultured in human cells)

And that would be pretty much it as far as vaccinations. Your pediatrician will not like this schedule, but if you have reviewed the evidence and still feel your child should be inoculated to a certain degree, this is a far safer alternative to the standard vaccination schedule. If your pediatrician doesn’t agree, or isn’t open to discussing this issue with you, it’s high time to find a new one who will understand your concerns.

Related Links:

The Truth Behind the Vaccine Coverup

Mercury isn't the Only Toxic Item in Vaccines

Tell the Truth About Vaccines -- or Keep Away From my Children

LINK: Mercury In Vaccines Was Replaced With Something Even MORE Toxic

Last edited:
It must be so awful being you... living in this horrible little world where everyone is out to get you.

I feel sad for you.

As always you communist disinformation peons have things all backward.

How do you live with you knowing the super-rich sub-human scum you serve are responsible for more than 50 million babies who were tortured and murdered in the womb since 1971…before being allowed to take their first breath?

The ultra wicked changed the laws to make murdering babies legal. Sure they place the label “abortion” on what is clearly their most despicable, inhuman, and cruelest type of murder. Yes; so called family Planning is part of your master’s murder industry, and they make money on the carnage of innocent young babies.

I won't even mention how they make money on murder from all the wars they have caused.

This is just a fraction of the satanic evil your masters accomplish. The murder industry also target the elderly who are also murdered off after they are drained of all insurance and revenue, either by addicting them to drugs they don’t need, hospitalizing them so they are either butchered in some way, burned with some chemical they call medicine, made mentally inept and dependent, or all of the above. Then the murder industry puts the elderly in some rest home, drug them, and treat them like cattle while all their benefit, pension, or welfare money is being stolen.

Now they want to include everyone, especially Americans in what appeared to be fiction by Orwell’s 1984, but now seems like prophecy if the madness is not widely resisted and stopped.

The murder industry of your master have poisoned the water for the last 50 years to insure they the populace will be well conditioned for exploitation. Fluoride is rat poison, and they used their Zionist media to convince Americans Fluoride was something good. Sodium Fluoride should not be in food or water. But all this was not enough evil, the food, water and air is now being poisoned to kill off and reduce the lifespan of millions of innocent people.

It’s highly disingenuous for them to pollute the air with barium, which is (detrimental to one immune system), and then create an epidemic by combining three types of flu viruses and pretend they give a rat’s-ass about the health of millions of people by providing tainted immunizations which is laced with poison.

Are you capable of seeing the madness?

Now that the Federal Reserve has been pin-pointed as the source of terrorism, and the communist overthrow of the American Government; its clear America is at war. The Fabian methods kill as communist armies. Being shot with a needle and not a bullet is suppose to trick everyone, but the word is out and your wicked masters are much worst than Rev Jones of the people temple who spiked the kool aid with poison.

I guess this is why FEMA has purchased the millions of coffins.

Don’t feel sad for me, I’m on the proper side of the conflict.

It’s a very enormous price for playing God. You and your masters have not yet endured your first eon of torture in the bowels of hell for all your many crimes.

Oh; but you feel sad for me!

Jill, isn't just the POSSIBILITY that there could be dangers involved with vaccines being given to children so young at least somewhat alarming?

I know of someone personally who has video documentation of their 3 year son before and after his MMR shot. Before the shot when he was one, he was playful, communicative, basically progressing as a normal baby. After the shot, the kid is now totally opposite. He doesn't communicate directly at all, his progression for his age has deteriorated drastically, and he's completely withdrawn.

Introducing mercury into a baby's system is harmful regardless if it's proven to cause autism or not. There's a REASON why the FDA suggests pregnant women not eat seafood in types and amounts that would constitute high mercury intake.

Why would you want your baby being exposed to that kind of toxin so early in their brain development?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The short, eye-opening eBook linked below is titled Aluminum in Vaccines -- a Neurological Gamble, by Neil Miller, director of the Thinktwice Global Vaccine Institute. It documents the hazards associated with aluminum-laden vaccines. Children are receiving high concentrations of aluminum in their shots. This well-documented neurotoxin may be more dangerous than mercury.

Vaccines containing high concentrations of neurotoxic aluminum were added to the child immunization schedule when several vaccines containing mercury were removed. Two-month old babies now receive 1,225 mcg of aluminum from their vaccines -- 50 times higher than safety levels! Although the FDA, CDC and World Health Organization are aware of the dangers, they expect parents to play Russian roulette with their children.

That is definitely a very scary thought. There was a great article in Rolling Stone a few years ago about how our government lied about the dangers of thimerosal (mercury) in children vaccines for over 20 years. I think the dramatic increase in autism among children is directly linked to this, whether our government will ever admit it or not.

Last edited:
the autism thing is mostly a myth. The reason it come about is because children start to show signs of autism around the time they first start to get live vaccines.

the autism thing is mostly a myth. The reason it come about is because children start to show signs of autism around the time they first start to get live vaccines.

They first start getting live vaccines at a few months of age.

Asik yourself this question...Why would the FDA warn pregnant women not to eat seafood in types and amounts that would introduce high levels of mercury, if mercury wasn't harmful to a developing brain?

When it comes to vaccines with Thymerisol, which is the mercury-containing preservative in many vaccines, why take a chance? At least wait until the kid is about 4 years old, and you know they're ok.

If you’re looking for a more sensible, “user-friendly” vaccination schedule that may present fewer risks than the CDC’s “one-size-fits-all” schedule, Dr. Donald Miller advises the following:

1. No vaccinations until your child is 2 years old.
2. No vaccines that contain thimerosal (mercury).
3. No live virus vaccines.
4. The following vaccines should be given one at a time (not as a combination vaccine), every six months, beginning at age 2:

a. Pertussis (acellular, not whole cell)
b. Diphtheria
c. Tetanus
d. Polio (the Salk vaccine, cultured in human cells)

And that would be pretty much it as far as vaccinations. Your pediatrician will not like this schedule, but if you have reviewed the evidence and still feel your child should be inoculated to a certain degree, this is a far safer alternative to the standard vaccination schedule. If your pediatrician doesn’t agree, or isn’t open to discussing this issue with you, it’s high time to find a new one who will understand your concerns.

Only in hindsight did I realize how stupid it is injecting these vaccines into brand new babies. Had the internet been what it is today back when my kids were little, I never, ever would have followed the vaccine schedule that is currently recommended because I would have been better informed.

I totally agree with the above schedule, especially not starting vaccinations until age two or three. For anyone who doubts what they do put into vaccinations, next time you take your kid to the doc ask them to read you the list of what's in them. It's right on the packaging. I did this when my youngest was five (my son was dx'd autistic spectrum disorder and because of this I had my daughter's titers checked before she went into kindergarten to see if see actually needed any 'booster' shots. She didn't; the titers revealed that she was fully immunized. When I asked the doctor if giving her more shots would make her more immunized, the doc said no). The doctor was surprised at the things listed on the packaging and admitted that she didn't even know what some of the ingredients (?) were. I was looking specifically for mercury at that time but I do remember formaldehyde was one of the things she read off the box. Can't remember what else.

Anyway, anyone with kids at the immunization age, do a lot of reading and ask a lot of questions and get yourself informed before taking a doctor's word . . . . for anything.

Last edited:

Asik yourself this question...Why would the FDA warn pregnant women not to eat seafood in types and amounts that would introduce high levels of mercury, if mercury wasn't harmful to a developing brain?

When it comes to vaccines with Thymerisol, which is the mercury-containing preservative in many vaccines, why take a chance? At least wait until the kid is about 4 years old, and you know they're ok.

They jab newborns in the hospital for HIB, don't they? Don't know if that is a live vaccine or not, but . . . . what else is in it? If I only knew then what I know now.

After our son was born we voiced our concerns about vaccines to one of the nurses, and she actually got angry with us. Fuck her.

Our ped doesn't really agree with our concerns, but at least he doesn't force us into accepting them.

Remember, the doctors are selling drugs for the pharama corps. That's the business. When you don't take meds or vacs, they're all losing money.

After our son was born we voiced our concerns about vaccines to one of the nurses, and she actually got angry with us. Fuck her.

Our ped doesn't really agree with our concerns, but at least he doesn't force us into accepting them.

Remember, the doctors are selling drugs for the pharama corps. That's the business. When you don't take meds or vacs, they're all losing money.

Good for you for standing your ground with the docs, Paulie. I've encountered one too many docs that were insistent that their way was the only way (for different things) and who wouldn't listen to me. And I don't mean that I was just looking for someone to agree with me.

And I completely agree about the drug thing. It's what they do, it's what they learn, it's what they know . . . . and it frequently isn't the answer. God forbid they look at the whole person, instead of just their 'specialty' part of it, and that they actually listen to the patient.

“Aluminum is not perceived, I believe, by the public as a dangerous metal. Therefore, we are in a much more comfortable wicket in terms of defending its presence in vaccines,” said Dr. John Clements, WHO vaccine advisor. ....

The aluminum hydroxide used in many vaccines, including hepatitis A and B, and the Pentacel cocktail for diphtheria, pertussis, tetanus, polio, and meningitis, has been clearly linked to symptoms associated with Parkinson"s, ALS (Lou Gehrig"s disease), and Alzheimer"s.

Scientists discovered the link after injecting mice with an anthrax vaccine developed for the first Gulf War. After 20 weeks, a fifth of the mice developed a skin allergy, and memory problems increased by 41 times compared to a placebo group. Also, inside the brains of mice, 35 percent of the cells that control movement were destroyed.

There is overwhelming evidence that chronic immune activation in your brain, as discussed by Dr. Blaylock above, is a major cause of damage in numerous degenerative brain disorders, from multiple sclerosis Alzheimer"s disease, Parkinson"s and ALS, which may explain the link between aluminum-containing vaccines and these diseases.

Late last year a team of scientists also found that vaccination involving aluminum-containing adjuvants could trigger the cascade of immunological events that are associated with autoimmune conditions, including chronic fatigue syndrome and macrophagic myofasciitis, a condition that causes profound weakness and multiple neurological syndromes, one of which closely resembles multiple sclerosis.

Even a study in Pediatrics, the official journal of the American Academy of Pediatrics, admitted that:

“Aluminum is now being implicated as interfering with a variety of cellular and metabolic processes in the nervous system and in other tissues.”

....This has led some experts to suggest that aluminum in vaccines may be linked to autism.

Very interesting post Octoldit.

We're so used to aluminum we think it’s as harmless as the air we breathe; we have aluminum cans for most soft drinks, and beer, aluminum foil to prepare foods in, even those going onto a grill cooker, used to contain juices in the foil wrapper as the foil and food is subjected to high temperatures.

Reading this makes me wonder about Alzheimer's Syndrome, and any likely connection to aluminum exposure. This also makes me wonder about the hateful response this subject got from Jillian. It seems to be all too indicative of how strongly that side defends all their errors of judgment in forming policies that end up hurting us all; so called unintended consequences. I’m referring to the huge issue the left made of mercury in vaccines a few years back.

Could an increased use of aluminum as an adjuvant have been the outcome of their making mercury a national health issue as seems to be the case? It could also be deduced that it was their making it such a huge political issue that led to a shortage of vaccines soon after that; meanwhile they cashed in politically on another issue designed to show they were looking out for the public’s health and safety.

Of course aluminum in cans and foils is not the same as the neurotoxic aluminum added to vaccines. But how does that compare with some of the testing of lab animal’s sensitivity to certain substances we consider to be harmless or healthy when those lab animals are subjected to an environment thousands of times more ubiquitous than they would be normally exposed to?

As a small child an uncle brought home a vial of “quicksilver” (metallic mercury), and after using it to coat dimes and quarters using my bare fingers, some of those coins I tasted out of curiosity, and no doubt licked my own fingers. It was only metallic mercury, and I’m certainly not saying mercury is harmless, and everyone exposed to it is probably affected differently, but my own exposure to it ranked with my lab animal example of exposure mentioned above. Sixty plus years later I’m not at all aware of any health consequences from my childhood contact with mercury,

Last edited:

they don't anymore, my son didn't get a live vaccine until he was 15 months old.
And you have ask yourself would you rather have your child get polio.

I am lucky that my son's ped is very understanding and somewhat new age or whatever you would say. She let me put off giving my son his 12 month shots until he 15 months because he was smalller then most children his age.

Forum List

Back