Merchants of Death inconvenienced

Dozens arrested in London as one of the world’s largest arms fairs is locked down [IMAGES] | The Canary

Well done to these youngsters. It is an honourable thing to oppose the death trade.

Fucking Commie lemmings.
So you want to sell bombs to Pakistan and Saudi ?

I'd like to send them some alright, hehe.
But not sell them ?

No, ya got me there.

Dozens arrested in London as one of the world’s largest arms fairs is locked down [IMAGES] | The Canary

Well done to these youngsters. It is an honourable thing to oppose the death trade.
Are they opposing Islam too?
They are opposing the selling of war toys to any country or religion. So maybe they do..
Is this Your first post EVER...that indicates you recognize the threat Islam poses???

They are opposing the selling of war toys to any country or religion. So maybe they do..
Is this Your first post EVER...that indicates you recognize the threat Islam poses???
Nope its my millionth post recognising the threat that guns and bombs pose.

They are also a deterrent in the right hands. Now, Islam has no positives.

Nope, thats just your bigoted opinion.

Bigoted? Tell me what is a positive in Islam? And what is wrong with peace through strength? You forgot all the other names you use to end conversations about something you refuse to face.

Bigoted? Tell me what is a positive in Islam? And what is wrong with peace through strength? You forgot all the other names you use to end conversations about something you refuse to face.

I suspect that you know all of this anyway. Quite why you want to troll a post about the arms trade with your phobias is beyond me.

Muslim youth group hits streets to help Houston residents during Harvey

Muslim groups in Houston are on the front lines of Harvey relief efforts

On Muslim holiday, Houston's mosques open to Harvey evacuees

Muslim volunteers spend Eid helping Houston hurricane recovery

On Holiest Day In Islamic Calendar, Houston Muslims Lend A Helping Hand | HuffPost

Eid al-Adha 2017 celebrated by muslims travelling to Houston to help flood victims | Metro News

https://mic.com/articles/184130/tex...to-shelters-to-help-harvey-victims#.aLZuktKfA

But arms are soooo cool!

The-Singapore-Airshow.jpg

I suspect that you know all of this anyway. Quite why you want to troll a post about the arms trade with your phobias is beyond me.

Muslim youth group hits streets to help Houston residents during Harvey

Muslim groups in Houston are on the front lines of Harvey relief efforts

On Muslim holiday, Houston's mosques open to Harvey evacuees

Muslim volunteers spend Eid helping Houston hurricane recovery

On Holiest Day In Islamic Calendar, Houston Muslims Lend A Helping Hand | HuffPost

Eid al-Adha 2017 celebrated by muslims travelling to Houston to help flood victims | Metro News

Texas Muslims are turning mosques into shelters to help Harvey victims

So we should applaud Muslims for something everyone should be doing? You are just plain stupid and gullible.

Here are some more phobics, dead phobics.
2017.09.06 (Bangladesh)
Two women and two children are incinerated by a suicide blast during a raid on Jamayetul Mujahideen. 2017.09.06 (Kenya)
Five Christians are targeted and beheaded by al-Shabaab… 2017.09.05 (Nigeria)
Boko Haram murder four farmers in a drive-by shooting. 2017.09.03 (Kenya)
Suspected al-Shabaab members open fire on a church during service, killing two guards. 2017.09.02 (Iraq)
Suicide bombers take out seven employees at a power plant. 2017.08.31 (Nigeria)
Extremists murder a Christian father and son, then kidnap three women and a baby.
(Note: Data for each attack is sometimes pulled from multiple sources. The provided link may not be in complete agreement with the updated detail for the incident).
Islam: The Politically Incorrect Truth

Last edited:

Forum List

Back