Mentally unstable can't own a gun, but they can vote?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Just checking. The Mentally unstable can't own a gun, but they can vote?

Is that right?

(OK, I expect a few "we don't want to take away your right to vote, Frank" Responses from the knuckledragging mouthbreathers)

There is a point to your thread? Maybe? Ok. What is it? Nah never mind.

But which would you rather have Frank. A mentally unstable person with a gun pointed at you or a mentally unstable person with a ballot pointed at you?

You make that call Frank.

Anyone who is actually a ward of the state cannot and should not vote.. (committed because of mental incapacity or defect, prisoner, etc)... nor should they own firearms or be allowed to own firearms

Is that right?

(OK, I expect a few "we don't want to take away your right to vote, Frank" Responses from the knuckledragging mouthbreathers)

Are you speaking from experience?

Is that right?

I'm more worried about the millions of idiotic voters that keep electing people like Boehner and Pelosi. Much more of a problem than a small handful of unstable voters.

Is that right?

Yes, they can vote. That's how they got control of the House of Representatives and took over the GOP.

Last edited:
The distinction between the two:

Allowing the mentally ill to have guns may lead to the death of innocent people.

Allowing the mentally ill to vote may lead to Obamacare.

...oh! Wait!

Is that right?

I'm more worried about the millions of idiotic voters that keep electing people like Boehner and Pelosi. Much more of a problem than a small handful of unstable voters.

:eusa_think:
Too bad 'stupid' can't be made criminal....

:eusa_eh: But then all the imperfect Monkeys would REALLY be beholden to the lawyers and judges.

New Topics

Forum List

Back