Mentally Ill Social Justice Warrior Douchebags Harass Women at a Restaurant. Why No Bouncers?

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Scary...Neo-qu33r social justice warrior transexuals hate normal women apparently. Very troubling, very bad.

Notice most normal restaurants have a bouncer to at least attempt to protect the customers. Here the great boxer Shannon Briggs attempts to get the heavyweight champion boxer Wladimir Klitsckho at the time to sign the damn contract for a match!

Classic Briggs! Briggs for Senate...Let's Go Champ!

Last edited:
What kind of restaurant has bouncers?

Any establishment that serves alcohol needs an employee to protect the customers from neo-qu33r social justice fags for starters obviously.

Scary...Neo-qu33r social justice warrior transexuals hate normal women apparently. Very troubling, very bad.

I love how you post this shit while ignoring all of the videos of Trump supporters acting like retards.

Social justice warrior? I thought antifa was the popular far right scapegoat.
When it comes to scapegoating the left, the narrative depends on the issue being discussed. For one issue, liberals could be described as fragile snowflakes, while on a different issue, liberals could be described as unhinged and violent. Republicans are too retarded to see how these narratives contradict each other.

Folks, where the fuck was the "secret service" to protect one of our President's people. Very troubling how ridiculous, low info, low IQ folks get a free pass to harass our people. The Donald needs to hire Shannon Briggs as a roving body guard for the people in our administration that are not part of the Swamp.

Folks, where the fuck was the "secret service" to protect one of our President's people. Very troubling how ridiculous, low info, low IQ folks get a free pass to harass our people. The Donald needs to hire Shannon Briggs as a roving body guard.
Trump has the best people, just tremendous. Don't fret.

Trump has the best people, just tremendous. Don't fret.

There have been quite a few let downs that normally The Donald would have fired...Can't blame The Donald for the flaws of folks he hired in good faith..

Alcohol needs to be controlled?

They tried that before ... didn't work out well for anyone but gangsters and big-state enthusiasts.

eeb70f50.jpg

Forum List

Back