Mentally I'll, gun and meds

Sep 13, 2017
Trump says we can have guns. I dont mind really but really should whether we are taking our psych meds influence that because we can be quite destructive off our meds?

Trump says we can have guns. I dont mind really but really should whether we are taking our psych meds influence that because we can be quite destructive off our meds?
Take your meds, and then put together a coherent sentence.

Take your meds, and then put together a coherent sentence.
Dear I was quiet clear. What grammar mistake did I make exactly. Perhaps you just need work on your comprehension skills? Lol

Anyway I have obtained an MBA with my mental illnesses. I know most people are ignorant about mental illness so I expect such responses. Not all mentally I'll are delusional without the I meds.

I have an IQ that will get me into MENSA. Beethoven had bi polar, Mozart had aspergers and van gogh was borderline.

There are varying degrees of mental illness.. Its a spectrum..some non functioning some high functioning. I have PTSD and bi polar.. Anxiety and mood disorder none that affect my logic dear. So instead of ad hominem attacks and being illogical how about having a civil debate and actually answering the question.

"Trump says we can have guns."

I don't need Trump's permission to possess my firearms.

I can be quite destructive without meds.

I just prefer not to be.

The only one who influences me... Is me.

I just prefer not to be.

Some people with mental illness are violent without their meds and do not have proper impulse control due to chemical imbalances in the brain. Have u seen scans of the brain of mentally I'll people compared to those with neurotypical brains? Also before I was on my meds and years of therapy I was extremely violent and self destructive. Meds and therapy have not only taught me self awareness but that my behavior affects others and gave me a sense of empathy and gratefulness. My life is greatly improved due to these two factors.

I just prefer not to be.

Some people with mental illness are violent without their meds and do not have proper impulse control due to chemical imbalances in the brain. Have u seen scans of the brain of mentally I'll people compared to those with neurotypical brains? Also before I was on my meds and years of therapy I was extremely violent and self destructive. Meds and therapy have not only taught me self awareness but that my behavior affects others and gave me a sense of empathy and gratefulness. My life is greatly improved due to these two factors.
Also do u no believe some of our vets suffer from PTSD?

Forum List

Back