Mental illness on parade aka "Women's March"

You been on the PISS or what Deno!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Better a Fart in the Wind anytime that Spewing Shit like Trump and you Lemmings swallowing it up.

Trump could never Kick our Asses as you put it because he ain't man enough,he couldn't kick his way out of a wet paper bag.

70!!something Judges,well one of them could charge him on so Morality charge,for fcuking some woman and paying her $130,000 whilst his wife was pregnant

See you around

Whatever...

We are WINNING....
Sadly Deno you are not.....as an allie we are the first nation you plead help from...we perform above our weight...but we have always our own Military command when fighting...We always insist that we are nowhere near American Troops for fear of friendly fire,as the Brits,Canadians and Dutch Etc.,have found out to their detriment....No we stand alone and perform alone to the highest standards......More often you don't win,winning a battle is not winning a war,and therein lies your flaw.....Vietnam,Iraq(what a mess you left there,a schism so wide that you allowed ISIS to take root and we know the aftermath of that)etc,.

Trump is a Bully,in the end Bullys NEVER WIN.....just end up with a Blood Nose..Black Eye and a Kick Up The Asshole..See you around Loser

So far this so called Bully is stomping your commie liberal asses...

I call that WINNING.....

See you at the MID TERMS:dance:

Apparently the density here is beyond measurement....

Once AGAIN you're posting to an AUSTRALIAN. Perhaps you don't know what that means. Australia is a country, and a continent, that is not a part of the Unite States and never has been. It isn't even in what we call the "northern hemisphere". It is a land far, far away over a bigly bigly ocean.

Consequently, since, as we'll recall from two sentences ago, it is a different country, Steve has no "mid-terms". They do not involve Australia. He is not affected by Rump, who has no jurisdiction to "stomp ass" -- either in Australia or anywhere else.

If this is too deep for you I'll see if Google Translate can convert it to Toddlerese.

Hey dip shit…

If it walks like a liberal duck and it quacks like a liberal duck…

Odds are it’s a liberal duck..

This duck has his nose in our politics hence the generalization.

You are ignorant…
Fcuk Off Dick Head you Idiot

You been on the PISS or what Deno!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Better a Fart in the Wind anytime that Spewing Shit like Trump and you Lemmings swallowing it up.

Trump could never Kick our Asses as you put it because he ain't man enough,he couldn't kick his way out of a wet paper bag.

70!!something Judges,well one of them could charge him on so Morality charge,for fcuking some woman and paying her $130,000 whilst his wife was pregnant

See you around

Whatever...

We are WINNING....
Sadly Deno you are not.....as an allie we are the first nation you plead help from...we perform above our weight...but we have always our own Military command when fighting...We always insist that we are nowhere near American Troops for fear of friendly fire,as the Brits,Canadians and Dutch Etc.,have found out to their detriment....No we stand alone and perform alone to the highest standards......More often you don't win,winning a battle is not winning a war,and therein lies your flaw.....Vietnam,Iraq(what a mess you left there,a schism so wide that you allowed ISIS to take root and we know the aftermath of that)etc,.

Trump is a Bully,in the end Bullys NEVER WIN.....just end up with a Blood Nose..Black Eye and a Kick Up The Asshole..See you around Loser

I call that WINNING.....

Dick Head

Pussy.....
Pathetic Nobody,Crawl back to the Gutter from whence you came

Go back to playing with your dinky...........

You suck at this....

Sooooooooooooooooo no linky. Which means you pulled it out of your ass.

At least wipe yourself. Geez.
IS THAT HIS MOUTH OR ASS HE HAS TO wipe Pogo OR both...lol...Steve

Rave on you idiot...
Dick Head Series 2

Is that all your little liberal brain can come up with?
YAWN

You suck at this....

You are embarrassing yourself….
SHEEEEET,Dick Head Series 3

You two probably bump Dick Heads:dance:
Your Originality is about a funny as a Wet Sponge....Pathetic,go liq-ball

As a conceived, born, and raised U.S. citizen, I thank Tommy Tainant and theLiq for holding up a mirror to our noses and exposing the difference between how we actually are and how we must be to keep our promises to the world. These folks are reminding us that we have to be better. This is our birthright and our calling. It's horrifying to have to have folks oceans, thousands of miles away, to have to remind us Americans of just who we are. Don't pretend to be great. BE great.

I ask for time number four in this thread, do you or do you not have children of your own? This considering in this thread you have been telling other people how they should bring up their own children.

I take care of my own. You choose ignorance. Your children will follow you in ignorance. Don't ask me to pay for your mistakes. You are entirely responsible. I hope that you have the money set aside for your children's mental health care when they reach adulthood. Psychiatrists are expensive.

"I take care of my own. You choose ignorance. Your children will follow you in ignorance. Don't ask me to pay for your mistakes. You are entirely responsible. I hope that you have the money set aside for your children's mental health care when they reach adulthood. Psychiatrists are expensive."

Do you have your own children?

From this moment on you do NOT have permission to mention my children in ANY thread ever, you are now on notice because a vacation can be arranged I'm sure and this is the only warning you are getting. Also my husband is a Psychiatrist.

I have said all through this thread..I guarantee this freak seeks out kids and *educates* them.
BORING

Whatever...

We are WINNING....

I call that WINNING.....

Apparently the density here is beyond measurement....

Once AGAIN you're posting to an AUSTRALIAN. Perhaps you don't know what that means. Australia is a country, and a continent, that is not a part of the Unite States and never has been. It isn't even in what we call the "northern hemisphere". It is a land far, far away over a bigly bigly ocean.

Consequently, since, as we'll recall from two sentences ago, it is a different country, Steve has no "mid-terms". They do not involve Australia. He is not affected by Rump, who has no jurisdiction to "stomp ass" -- either in Australia or anywhere else.

If this is too deep for you I'll see if Google Translate can convert it to Toddlerese.

Hey dip shit…

If it walks like a liberal duck and it quacks like a liberal duck…

Odds are it’s a liberal duck..

This duck has his nose in our politics hence the generalization.

You are ignorant…
Fcuk Off Dick Head you Idiot

Rave on you idiot...

Whatever...

We are WINNING....

I call that WINNING.....

Dick Head

Pussy.....
Pathetic Nobody,Crawl back to the Gutter from whence you came

Rave on you idiot...

You suck at this....

Get back to your kangaroo bonking you.

So Original...NOT...I am not going to respond to you anymore,as I never delve into the Gutter

So Original...NOT...I am not going to respond to you anymore,as I never delve into the Gutter

Who are you kidding…

You liberals live in the gutter…

Go boink your yourself......

Forum List

Back