Mental CNN reporter April Ryan says that Trump runs a child sex trafficking ring

And if Hillary was a quality candidate, it would not have mattered. The truth, however, is that the email content was there. It's irrelevant whether you like it or not. No one tried to deny it.
So how are the prosecutions coming along, super duper? Emails were Russian GOP crap.

Oh, are you saying they were faked? No one else is making that case.
No they were hacked by Russians, then WikiLeaks were given them, leaked them every other day, and then Fox rush Etc Giant BS propaganda machine blue them all out of proportion Twisted them. Our media totally sucks. No reporters or news offices anywhere, just b*******24/7...
Okay, so they were not fakes and they really did reveal racism and bigotry in the DNC. I noticed that the democrats did very little to attempt to overcome the image their own emails created. Hillary ran such a bad campaign that she could not defeat Donald Trump. She will forever be known for that.
The Russian hacked emails changed the election with Comey the big mouth GOP accomplice... Why didn't he say Trump is being investigated the Trump campaign amazing...

The bottom line remains, had there been no emails that revealed bigotry at the heart of the DNC, there would have been no backlash against Hillary. Basically, you are bemoaning the fact that people did not like what they discovered about democrats.

Tell you what. Should something negative about Trump come out under questionable circumstances we'll expect you to insist it's all bogus.

So how are the prosecutions coming along, super duper? Emails were Russian GOP crap.

No they were hacked by Russians, then WikiLeaks were given them, leaked them every other day, and then Fox rush Etc Giant BS propaganda machine blue them all out of proportion Twisted them. Our media totally sucks. No reporters or news offices anywhere, just b*******24/7...
Okay, so they were not fakes and they really did reveal racism and bigotry in the DNC. I noticed that the democrats did very little to attempt to overcome the image their own emails created. Hillary ran such a bad campaign that she could not defeat Donald Trump. She will forever be known for that.
The Russian hacked emails changed the election with Comey the big mouth GOP accomplice... Why didn't he say Trump is being investigated the Trump campaign amazing...

The bottom line remains, had there been no emails that revealed bigotry at the heart of the DNC, there would have been no backlash against Hillary. Basically, you are bemoaning the fact that people did not like what they discovered about democrats.

Tell you what. Should something negative about Trump come out under questionable circumstances we'll expect you to insist it's all bogus.
Of course they reveal no no such thing. Twisted out of all recognition.... Just powerless idiot DNC staffers BSing about nothing, super duper.

CNN's April Ryan slammed for tweeting article about Trump running child-trafficking ring

CNN's ratings just dropped another 5 percent...……………..

Seriously what is wrong with the people at CNN? do they hire all morons? or does working at CNN cause moronism?

CNN contributor April Ryan is being criticized for alerting her 336,000 Twitter followers to a story in The Root that asks if the Trump administration is involved in child sex-trafficking.
Among those condemning Ryan for the tweet is first lady Melania Trump’s spokeswoman.
If true, CNN should fire her.

It's not true. I've got a post that explains it a few pages back. Ms. Ryan simply retweeted an article written by The Root (not her), and the article lined out how Trump enacted his immigration policy that separated kids from their families. They also brought up the fact that there are 1475 of those kids who are currently missing, because they can't get ahold of the families that took them.

The article also listed all the conspiracy theories that Trump had put out during his campaign and current administration (one of them being that Obama wasn't a US citizen, which he later admitted was wrong).

In the last 3 paragraphs, they say that they are NOT saying that Trump is running a child trafficking ring, but if they were conspiracy theorists like Trump demonstrated he was during the campaign, they could possibly come up with a conspiracy theory that said Trump was trafficking in children.

Of course they reveal no no such thing. Twisted out of all recognition.... Just powerless idiot DNC staffers BSing about nothing, super duper.

Hmmmm, a Trump staffer's email says something that sounds vaguely racist. You of course insist it's just a powerless idiot staffer BSing about nothing. How many universes would have to rise and fall before that happens?

We'll expect the same rhetoric over anything negative uncovered bit about Trump via questionable means. Of course, you won't, but to be consistent, you would.

It's okay. The bigotry at the heart of the DNC was no surprise to the rest of us.

We're talking about Russians hacking the DNC and giving out emails every other day for 9 months that fox Twisted all over the place and CNN and MSNBC also discussed endlessly... I don't think the ads mattered either... Maybe the left fringe and right Fringe protests they organized... Who knows? but I think enough 2 change the change t the election with idiot Comey's help.

The whole GOP campaign was garbage and tricks, Russian or not...

You're vomiting Stalinist bullshit points. We don't know that the DNC was hacked by the Russians, or hacked at all.

Why? The crooked scumbags never allowed ANY law enforcement to examine the servers they alleged were hacked.

I mean I get it, the DNC is a full blown criminal organization, can't have the FBI poking around when 90% of what democrats are involved in are felonies.
No evidence of any of that fake news, super dupe, and all the Republicans even on the intelligence committees said the Russians did it no doubt. Try a real news Outlet someday.

What are you vomiting, you insane retard?

{
The FBI requested direct access to the Democratic National Committee’s (DNC) hacked computer servers but was denied, Director James Comey told lawmakers on Tuesday.}

Comey: DNC denied FBI's requests for access to hacked servers.

Do you even know what month it is, or which county you're in?

We're talking about Russians hacking the DNC and giving out emails every other day for 9 months that fox Twisted all over the place and CNN and MSNBC also discussed endlessly... I don't think the ads mattered either... Maybe the left fringe and right Fringe protests they organized... Who knows? but I think enough 2 change the change t the election with idiot Comey's help.

You're vomiting Stalinist bullshit points. We don't know that the DNC was hacked by the Russians, or hacked at all.

Why? The crooked scumbags never allowed ANY law enforcement to examine the servers they alleged were hacked.

I mean I get it, the DNC is a full blown criminal organization, can't have the FBI poking around when 90% of what democrats are involved in are felonies.
No evidence of any of that fake news, super dupe, and all the Republicans even on the intelligence committees said the Russians did it no doubt. Try a real news Outlet someday.

{
The FBI requested direct access to the Democratic National Committee’s (DNC) hacked computer servers but was denied, Director James Comey told lawmakers on Tuesday.}

So it's obvious the Russians hacked the DNC server as everyone even Republicans who investigated say so. So why would they take chances with more leaks? Irrelevant...

{

So it's obvious the Russians hacked the DNC server as everyone even Republicans who investigated say so. So why would they take chances with more leaks? Irrelevant...

DERP

Fucking retard.

You can't even think, you just spew raw sewage from ThinkProgress.

No law enforcement agency EVER examined the server of the criminal DNC. We have no idea if a "hack" even happened, much less who the perpetrators were, if there even were perpetrators.

Sober up and try again later.

CNN's April Ryan slammed for tweeting article about Trump running child-trafficking ring

Seriously what is wrong with the people at CNN? do they hire all morons? or does working at CNN cause moronism?

CNN contributor April Ryan is being criticized for alerting her 336,000 Twitter followers to a story in The Root that asks if the Trump administration is involved in child sex-trafficking.
Among those condemning Ryan for the tweet is first lady Melania Trump’s spokeswoman.
CHUTZPAH ALERT: CNN’s April Ryan Accuses Mike Huckabee Of Inciting Violence After He Quotes Her Saying Sarah Sanders’ Head Should Be ‘Lopped Off.’

They got their player list screwed up yet again. Everyone knows that was Clinton's gig. Shesssh!

CHUTZPAH ALERT: CNN’s April Ryan Accuses Mike Huckabee Of Inciting Violence After He Quotes Her Saying Sarah Sanders’ Head Should Be ‘Lopped Off.’
I read her whole statement and to me it didn't appear she was saying to cut her head off. She's still a skank lib though.

"it's violent to repeat the violent things I say!

"So liberals—is this okay?Does CNN have the integrity to deal w/ this incitement to murder?" - Governor Huckabee

"So liberals—is this okay?Does CNN have the integrity to deal w/ this incitement to murder?" - Governor Huckabee
It was a rhetorial question, we know they don't, just as we know that the sane liberals hope that nutbars will be motivated to kill people they don't like.

Forum List

Back