men's rights

actsnoblemartin

I love Andrea & April
Mar 7, 2007
San Diego, CA
Male Abortion's Rights: Women should not be able to abort a child, without the man's consent, after all it takes a woman AND a man to make that child, and women shouldnt get the benefit of having the choice, when they didnt do all the work

Second: Men should not pay alimony. Women should only take what they can prove they earned during the marriage, not the man's money.

Modern Day Marriage is a scam for females, who are brain dead, i mean brain washed by their mothers and society, and the retarded men who are munipulated by their women and society.

Marriage Strike

modern day marriage is a dropping

and Here's why

Men Get screwed, with alimony, child support, and loss of his income, house, cars, and kids.

There is no benefit for some female fairy tale munipulation, and I wont be silent about it

A Marriage Strike is now in effect!!

A Marriage Strike has been declared by a majority of men and women in order to stop the destruction of the institution of marriage and the devastation of the family unit.

Men and women, in ever increasing numbers are avoiding marriage. The impediments to a commitment for marriage stem largely from "lifetime alimony." Both sexes are not immune, it affects them equally. On one hand, some are facing financial suicide in the outcome of divorces and want to avoid it while the recipient of alimony fears losing their permanent welfare ticket and avoid marriage since doing so will usually cut off their income.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YYvvQWW4Bw&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Why Marriage Is Bad For Men - The Marriage Dupe[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djCEDdF_MNg&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAX-EWPAdUk&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - The Marriage Myth[/ame]

Married men live longer...so I guess it's good you can't find someone to marry.

:lol:

that doesnt mean they are happier.

and how come their are no studies on how long divorced men live?

nice try, with your sheepish bullshit though

Last edited:
im not surprised that ravi has been brainwashed, the media, our culture, and society perpetuate the lie, that married men live longer then single men, but that is not true

Opinion: Single vs. Married -- Who Really Lives Longer?

The recent longevity study addressed this question: In a sample of Americans 19 and older, who was most likely to die between 1989 and 1997? Media stories reported the following: Compared to people who were married, divorced people were 27% more likely to die, widowed people were 39% more likely, and people who had always been single were 58% more likely. Those sound like meaningful differences among the varieties of unmarried people. They are not. The article in the epidemiology journal concedes that the differences are not statistically significant.

How does it feel to be full or shit ravi? :lol:

Yeah... weird situation... man and wman have sex, man doesn't want child, woman says I will have it... man is sued for and has to pay child support.

Man and wman have sex, man wants child, woman says no and aborts it, mans has nothing to say about it.

Hmmmm.

i'm sure you won't open aunt dora's box with this can o worms. most women would want someone to tell them what they can do with their own bodies, especially a fogged out drunk Inglourious Basterd who thinks he has rights for his boys being able to swim.
does the woman enter a contract with "the man" upon sexual consent.
this has to top this board today as most outlandish, that is unless you can get antney weiner-dog to shriek contempt from the bowels of congress hall. tell women you'll choose their doctor too, may as well you're off to a great start,

Last edited:
The Op is about thirty years too late to bitch about lifetime alimony. Even transitional alimony is scarce as hen's teeth.

And yanno what they say about men and abortion...

If men could get pregnant, abortion would be a sacrament.

tell women you'll choose thier doctor too, may as well you're off to a great start

I think this has already been done... wait for it......
Like I said i have a grand or what ever you can afford to bet that you don't have the eductaion or financial success that I have. Put up, cause I know you'll never shut up

i have to bite... where did you receive your eductaion ?

Male Abortion's Rights: Women should not be able to abort a child, without the man's consent, after all it takes a woman AND a man to make that child, and women shouldnt get the benefit of having the choice, when they didnt do all the work

Second: Men should not pay alimony. Women should only take what they can prove they earned during the marriage, not the man's money.

Modern Day Marriage is a scam for females, who are brain dead, i mean brain washed by their mothers and society, and the retarded men who are munipulated by their women and society.

Marriage Strike

modern day marriage is a dropping

and Here's why

Men Get screwed, with alimony, child support, and loss of his income, house, cars, and kids.

There is no benefit for some female fairy tale munipulation, and I wont be silent about it

A Marriage Strike is now in effect!!

A Marriage Strike has been declared by a majority of men and women in order to stop the destruction of the institution of marriage and the devastation of the family unit.

Men and women, in ever increasing numbers are avoiding marriage. The impediments to a commitment for marriage stem largely from "lifetime alimony." Both sexes are not immune, it affects them equally. On one hand, some are facing financial suicide in the outcome of divorces and want to avoid it while the recipient of alimony fears losing their permanent welfare ticket and avoid marriage since doing so will usually cut off their income.

YouTube - Why Marriage Is Bad For Men - The Marriage Dupe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djCEDdF_MNg&feature=player_embedded

YouTube - The Marriage Myth

So what is the problem? Did you get dumped or did you knock someone up? Or are you rationalizing being horny and alone?

Forum List

Back