MEN's HEALTH

Men's Health...eh. That magazine appeals too much to what you want to hear, thats why its so acclaimed. I'd rather read about real health than editors trying to sell their story.

Before I'm labeled a fag, I'll agree that Men's Health is the best magazine ever.

Semper Fi said:
Men's Health...eh. That magazine appeals too much to what you want to hear, thats why its so acclaimed. I'd rather read about real health than editors trying to sell their story.

Before I'm labeled a fag, I'll agree that Men's Health is the best magazine ever.

I'm with you... once you've read about three issues, you've gone through all their material.

5stringJeff said:
I'm with you... once you've read about three issues, you've gone through all their material.

Yeah...and them telling me to buy a new car, plasma screen TV, new set of golf clubs, camp ground membership, first class airline tickets, and hot tub as part of there ways to save money tips kinda blew it, too.

USViking said:
I do not believe this, and I think it is either a hoax, or junk science........
I keep looking at this wondering if I should respond and today.... well, I think what the heck.
Why would you think that this is "junk science"? God made man & women to find each other attractive. Why is it so inconceivable that it could not be good for either person involved? There is a difference in acknowledging a fair form than to lust after it.

Joz said:
I keep looking at this wondering if I should respond and today.... well, I think what the heck.
Why would you think that this is "junk science"? God made man & women to find each other attractive. Why is it so inconceivable that it could not be good for either person involved? There is a difference in acknowledging a fair form than to lust after it.
Sitting and staring at boobs, or any other sedentary activity could
not possibly have the same benefits as a 30-minute workout, even
though it is certainly is "good".

Now, if you are in a coed aerobic class with a cute instructor...well,
I just think that the male subjects of the study came for this kind of
environment, and that the researcher assumed a correlation with the
er, acknowledgement of fair form, when there was really only a correlation with the exercise.

New Topics

Forum List

Back