MEN's HEALTH

Joz

Mar 9, 2004
Because I care.................

Please read the article attached to the photo.

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
I missed the aritcle? wha? Where is the article we're supposed to read?

:)

t-20 minutes before some holier-than-thou makes a comment about those women having agumented breasticles.

dmp said:
.... those women having agumented breasticles.
I'm not so sure about the one on the left. They look pretty good. If they are she had an excellant dr. My opinion, I think sh'es the prettier of the two.

Joz said:
I'm not so sure about the one on the left. They look pretty good. If they are she had an excellant dr. My opinion, I think sh'es the prettier of the two.

For sure prettier. And I'd bet $ she's had her breast 'bettered' - they look symeterical and very plump/round. I could tell if I felt 'em. Find an article saying Men should not just LOOK, but also squeaze 'em. :D

If one takes this article's findings to their logical conclusions, everyone whose wife doesn't have "more than a handful" needs to get augmentation... you know, for their husband's health. :D

5stringJeff said:
If one takes this article's findings to their logical conclusions, everyone whose wife doesn't have "more than a handful" needs to get augmentation... you know, for their husband's health. :D
Now that's not entirely true. There are some men who ogle small breasts as well. Thing is, now a woman can't really complain when a man stares at her boobs while she's talking. After all, it's for his health.

Joz said:
Now that's not entirely true. There are some men who ogle small breasts as well. Thing is, now a woman can't really complain when a man stares at her boobs while she's talking. After all, it's for his health.

I'm sorry... what were you saying? :boobies:

:laugh: Just kidding!

• Thanks
Reactions: Joz
Joz said:

If the doc was so damn good how come he didnt fix her nose while he was at it?:scratch:

dilloduck said:
If the doc was so damn good how come he didnt fix her nose while he was at it?:scratch:
You don't know she's been enhanced. And maybe she likes her nose.

dilloduck said:
good point--I do have more "medicine" for men tho !!
I knew you would step up for your fellow man.
The chick needs to learn how to dance. Anyone woman can bounce boobs.

Joz said:
I knew you would step up for your fellow man.
The chick needs to learn how to dance. Anyone woman can bounce boobs.

Do you think it needs a not safe at work warning or something?

dilloduck said:
Do you think it needs a not safe at work warning or something?
Bouncing boobs? I don't think so. But you ought to, just to be on the safe side.

Woman on the right's are fake guaranteed.

I'd say about 80% sure of fakeness for the ones on the left, though I'd have to see without any restrictions :)

The ClayTaurus said:
Woman on the right's are fake guaranteed.

You mean fake like 'she's wearing prostetics' or a 'push-up' bra? Or 'Modded' like....getting 19" rims on a car which came with 17" rims from the factory?

;)

dmp said:
You mean fake like 'she's wearing prostetics' or a 'push-up' bra? Or 'Modded' like....getting 19" rims on a car which came with 17" rims from the factory?

;)
Don't get all semantics-y on me now. :) :spank3:

Joz said:

You wacko--there aren't any laws telling women they can't complain!!:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back