Menopausal Women at the Mall

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Il2UxaVqVY]YouTube - Menopausal Women[/ame]

To have been in that parking lot.

We begin with misdemeanor vandalism. We then progress to felony vandalism. After that, assault with a deadly weapon. Finally, attempted murder.

Next on the agenda: unfortunately, this is a microcosm of what happens all the time in today's society. The woman whose car got banged first (W1) had every right to be upset about it and to confront W2 about it. Unfortunately, you can't do that today. It doesn't matter what the other person has done, if you have the audacity to even mention anything to them about it, you are in for insults at the very least and possibly, well, look what happened here.

I know this is meant to be humorous. I don't see it that way. I see it as an all too sad commentary on actual life in today's world.

"War is Not the Answer"

LOL

Better than a demo derby at the county fair.

I once heard a (supposedly true) story about a woman who was driving around with two bumper stickers. On one side, it said: "Happiness is Family Home Evenings." The one on the other side said: "Honk If You Want to Party"

We begin with misdemeanor vandalism. We then progress to felony vandalism. After that, assault with a deadly weapon. Finally, attempted murder.

Next on the agenda: unfortunately, this is a microcosm of what happens all the time in today's society. The woman whose car got banged first (W1) had every right to be upset about it and to confront W2 about it. Unfortunately, you can't do that today. It doesn't matter what the other person has done, if you have the audacity to even mention anything to them about it, you are in for insults at the very least and possibly, well, look what happened here.

I know this is meant to be humorous. I don't see it that way. I see it as an all too sad commentary on actual life in today's world.

What a case, i'll take it.

Forum List

Back