Men...

If you're too dense to understand what that man or women standing right in front of you wants, how on earth do you think you'll can ever understand what EVERY man or women wants?

If you're too dense to understand what that man or women standing right in front of you wants, how on earth do you think you'll can ever understand what EVERY man or women wants?

It does sort of make you wonder how everyone became experts of the subject, doesn't it ?:lol:

gotcha--takes more than f ing.
what else ya got ?

nope, my turn....:D

what else have you got other than one liners on this topic, anything you can add of interest? :eusa_whistle:

I'm gonig to spend my day working up a real long one just for you.

hahahahahahahaha!

hope you come up with a good one! :lol:

Seriously though, what are your thoughts on the topic....

I get the message on the one thing that would make all men happy and stay married forever...but is it really accurate?

Have any men had a woman that is extremely sexual and satisfying, but not one ounce of brains or common sense in their heads or the ability to put an intelligent sentence together, or is a complete bitch, a lousy mother to your kids, or internally ugly otherwise....would they truly be happy forever in their marriage just because she gave him head every day?

Does your dick really control your happiness completely? Or is there more to it?

Care

Are they simple creatures, basically your standard Neanderthals that will be happy as long as they are fed, sexually satiated, and their egos stroked once in a while?

You're forgetting sports and beer. Clearly we're not as simple as you'd like to think.

Are they simple creatures, basically your standard Neanderthals that will be happy as long as they are fed, sexually satiated, and their egos stroked once in a while?

I think that's a pretty damn condescending stereotype.

I will say that I think men are far less complicated to deal with than women are, though. Which is why I generally prefer them.

I think that's a pretty damn condescending stereotype.

I will say that I think men are far less complicated to deal with than women are, though. Which is why I generally prefer them.

precisely Catz...

Hint. When they ask to see your resume and bank account look elsewhere.

I know this guy who was burned by a woman who had a lot of debt before they started going out and didn't tell him about it until he proposed a couple years later. He called off the marriage and now asks women if they have any debt.

He should have watched the FreeCreditReport.com commerical:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_H8dAgu05CA[/ame]

The only REAL way to every man's heart is through three layers of epidermal tissue, then an inch of sturnum.

The Day the Penis asked for a Raise

I, the Penis, hereby request a raise in salary for the following reasons:

I do physical labour.
I work at great depths.
I plunge headfirst into everything I do.
I do not get weekends or public holidays off.
I work in a damp environment
I work in a dark workplace that has poor ventilation.
I work in high temperatures.
My work exposes me to contagious diseases.

Yours Sincerely, Mr. P. Niss

The Response:

Dear Mr P Niss:

After assessing your request, and considering the arguments you have raised, the administration rejects your request for the following reasons:
You do not work 8 hours straight.
You fall asleep after brief work periods.
You do not always follow the orders of the management team.
You do not stay in your designated area and are often seen visiting other locations.
You do not take initiative - you need to be pressured and stimulated in order to start working.
You leave the workplace rather messy at the end of your shift.
You don't always observe necessary safety regulations, such as wearing the correct protective clothing.
You will retire well before you are 65.
You are unable to work double shifts.
You sometimes leave your designated work area before you have completed assigned task.

And if that were not all, you have been seen constantly entering and exiting the workplace carrying two suspicious-looking bags.

Yours Sincerely, Miss. V. Gina

You're forgetting sports and beer. Clearly we're not as simple as you'd like to think.

Of course, during caveman days they had tribal wars, but now that men have civilized, they've sublimated the urge to fight by watching sports. Beer doesn't fit the caveman image though. How does that fill a man's needs?

nope, my turn....:D

what else have you got other than one liners on this topic, anything you can add of interest? :eusa_whistle:

hahahahahahahaha!

I get the message on the one thing that would make all men happy and stay married forever...but is it really accurate?

Have any men had a woman that is extremely sexual and satisfying, but not one ounce of brains or common sense in their heads or the ability to put an intelligent sentence together, or is a complete bitch, a lousy mother to your kids, or internally ugly otherwise....would they truly be happy forever in their marriage just because she gave him head every day?

Does your dick really control your happiness completely? Or is there more to it?

Care

There is much more to it. One of the greatest attributes of a great relationship has to do with respect. Men want respect, and women do also. That doesn't mean either need to be thought of as rocket scientists on every subject. However, they each need to respect the other for the things that they are good at. Losing that respect, or not having it in the first place, is a sure path to breakup.

As for sex, how do you enjoy making love to someone you don't respect?

The Day the Penis asked for a Raise

I, the Penis, hereby request a raise in salary for the following reasons:

I do physical labour.
I work at great depths.
I plunge headfirst into everything I do.
I do not get weekends or public holidays off.
I work in a damp environment
I work in a dark workplace that has poor ventilation.
I work in high temperatures.
My work exposes me to contagious diseases.

Yours Sincerely, Mr. P. Niss

The Response:

Dear Mr P Niss:

After assessing your request, and considering the arguments you have raised, the administration rejects your request for the following reasons:
You do not work 8 hours straight.
You fall asleep after brief work periods.
You do not always follow the orders of the management team.
You do not stay in your designated area and are often seen visiting other locations.
You do not take initiative - you need to be pressured and stimulated in order to start working.
You leave the workplace rather messy at the end of your shift.
You don't always observe necessary safety regulations, such as wearing the correct protective clothing.
You will retire well before you are 65.
You are unable to work double shifts.
You sometimes leave your designated work area before you have completed assigned task.

And if that were not all, you have been seen constantly entering and exiting the workplace carrying two suspicious-looking bags.

Yours Sincerely, Miss. V. Gina

Request denied. No one should get paid for doing something so enjoyable.

Of course, during caveman days they had tribal wars, but now that men have civilized, they've sublimated the urge to fight by watching sports. Beer doesn't fit the caveman image though. How does that fill a man's needs?

Fair point - alcohol is not gender specific. Though it could be said that drinking large amounts is both a form of bonding, and a means of establishing position within the male social hierarchy.

hahahahahahahaha!

Care

There is much more to it. One of the greatest attributes of a great relationship has to do with respect. Men want respect, and women do also. That doesn't mean either need to be thought of as rocket scientists on every subject. However, they each need to respect the other for the things that they are good at. Losing that respect, or not having it in the first place, is a sure path to breakup.

ABSOLUTELY NOT enjoyable, cuz i am from venus!

But I wasn't so certain about ALL of you that responded in the manner that keeping a good relationship or marriage is all about Neanderthal tendencies or simply sex, drugs (or alcohol and food), and rock n roll (or sports).... those can be had, outside of marriage or commitment now a days....

I can understand that in youth or if not attached, there could be periods of it just being, sex, drugs and rock n roll and am not negating such...

I was and am curious if men are really that much different than women, other than just being simpler or less complicated, when it comes to picking a permanent or long term mate or is this also just neanderthal instinct or produce and multiply instincts???

care

Last edited:
hahahahahahahaha!

Care

But I wasn't so certain about ALL of you that responded in the manner that keeping a good relationship or marriage is all about Neanderthal tendencies or simply sex, drugs (or alcohol and food), and rock n roll (or sports).... those can be had, outside of marriage or commitment now a days....

I can understand that in youth or if not attached, there could be periods of it just being, sex, drugs and rock n roll and am not negating such...

I was and am curious if men are really that much different than women, other than just being simpler or less complicated, when it comes to picking a permanent or long term mate or is this also just neanderthal instinct or produce and multiply instincts???

care

I think the biggest difference is that women tend to be much more emotional, and emotions tend to drive their actions and reactions to different events, moreso than men.

care

I think the biggest difference is that women tend to be much more emotional, and emotions tend to drive their actions and reactions to different events, moreso than men.

sort of.....i think they are equally emotional.....but in general men will never let you know.....and women in general will make sure you know....

Forum List

Back