Men...

So if we women know the formula for men, why are there so many problems in relationships? Heck, they don't even care if you don't get them a gift for every darn holiday, birthday, or anniversary...

Because women tend to want to change men, rather than accepting them as they are and living with that for the rest of life. We see them as DIY projects, rather than the final product already.

Maybe younger women. The older you get, the more you realize that what you get is what it's going to be.

Love him or leave him, but don't try to change him!

I know what I want in a man, and if he doesn't have the qualities I'm looking for, why would I want him in the first place?

a one night stand ? :lol:

So if we women know the formula for men, why are there so many problems in relationships? Heck, they don't even care if you don't get them a gift for every darn holiday, birthday, or anniversary...

Because, usually, women do not think that their lives will END if they don't HAVE a man in it..

they think of relationships as equal relationships...and they ask the question of, what about me?

Why should it be only ME holding this marriage together by being an "F" Bunny? What is he going to do to make things easier or nicer for me?

Women haven't given their "all" to men, since women have had to go to work to help support the family....verses the man being the lone provider....

What kind of marriage would there be if the ONLY reason it stayed together is because the wifey is a bunny rabbit? (Maybe a marriage of any man's dreams, I suppose :lol:) But what is in it for her?

Where does he come in to the picture of making the marriage work?

These are the kind of things that make marriage more complicated than becoming an "f" cushion for the man and that being the be all end all to making a marriage work....I would imagine.

sometimes good sex for mere sex is the spice one needs in life or marriage, but it certainly is not going to make or break a good marriage, or necessarily make a lasting one....really liking your partner and respecting your partner and trusting your partner and truly melding in to one helps all around, including with your sexual companionship and intimacy imo.

care

Because, usually, women do not think that their lives will END if they don't HAVE a man in it..

they think of relationships as equal relationships...and they ask the question of, what about me?

Why should it be only ME holding this marriage together by being an "F" Bunny? What is he going to do to make things easier or nicer for me?

Women haven't given their "all" to men, since women have had to go to work to help support the family....verses the man being the lone provider....

What kind of marriage would there be if the ONLY reason it stayed together is because the wifey is a bunny rabbit? (Maybe a marriage of any man's dreams, I suppose :lol:) But what is in it for her?

These are the kind of things that make marriage more complicated than becoming an "f" cushion for the man and that being the be all end all to making a marriage work....I would imagine.

sometimes good sex for mere sex is the spice one needs in life or marriage, but it certainly is not going to make or break a good marriage, or necessarily make a lasting one....really liking your partner and respecting your partner and trusting your partner and truly melding in to one helps all around, including with your sexual companionship and intimacy imo.

care

Can anyone translate that for me ?:lol:

Because women tend to want to change men, rather than accepting them as they are and living with that for the rest of life. We see them as DIY projects, rather than the final product already.

There's a name for women like that: Single.

Hint. When they ask to see your resume and bank account look elsewhere.

I know this guy who was burned by a woman who had a lot of debt before they started going out and didn't tell him about it until he proposed a couple years later. He called off the marriage and now asks women if they have any debt.

care

I don't think being a good F bunny and only a good F bunny will hold a marriage together for merely that.... I think the man would want more than JUST that, after a while...like someone he respects and enjoys being around and who understands his goals and needs, even when not in bed, or on the floor in front of the fireplace, or in front of the sink, or on the back deck etc....

And also, if the wifey is going to be a good F bunny and get nothing in return that means something to her in the relationship other than the hubby's one eyed trouser worm, then there is no need to stick around with him because she can be a good F bunny to just about anybody....what is there to keep the attraction to the hubby?

Good, regular sex is important in a relationship. and I am not diminishing such....I am just saying it is not necessarily going to keep a couple together, it's not all about just satisfying the man....it is not that simple, now a days, imho.

care

I don't think being a good F bunny and only a good F bunny will hold a marriage together for merely that.... I think the man would want more than JUST that, after a while...like someone he respects and enjoys being around and who understands his goals and needs, even when not in bed, or on the floor in front of the fireplace, or in front of the sink, or on the back deck etc....

And also, if the wifey is going to be a good F bunny and get nothing in return that means something to her in the relationship other than the hubby's one eyed trouser worm, then there is no need to stick around with him because she can be a good F bunny to just about anybody....what is there to keep the attraction to the hubby?

Good, regular sex is important in a relationship. and I am not diminishing such....I am just saying it is not necessarily going to keep a couple together, it's not all about just satisfying the man....it is not that simple, now a days, imho.

gotcha--takes more than f ing.
what else ya got ?

Maybe younger women. The older you get, the more you realize that what you get is what it's going to be.

I know what I want in a man, and if he doesn't have the qualities I'm looking for, why would I want him in the first place?

My grandmother used to tell me that the only time a woman can change a man is when he's still in diapers.

what else ya got ?

nope, my turn....:D

what else have you got other than one liners on this topic, anything you can add of interest? :eusa_whistle:

My grandmother used to tell me that the only time a woman can change a man is when he's still in diapers.

hahahahaha! smart grandma!!!!! :lol:

HOWEVER, I thought you were EVE, the first female? how can you have a grandma? :confused:

The Mean Old USMB Software said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Eve again.

Bummer, Dude!

:popcorn:

-Joe

what else ya got ?

what else have you got other than one liners on this topic, anything you can add of interest? :eusa_whistle:

Girls need more?!?!:eek:

Whatever happened to "You make me laugh! Let's go to bed!"?? :confused:

Is it possible that women are more complicated than "Entertain me and I'll 'entertain' you"?!? :eusa_think:

This may require more research........:shock:

-Joe

Does that just count for little dudes just getting started in life, or does it work at the other end of life too.....:eusa_think:?

I suppose like all matters human, especially old men in diapers, it.....

... wait for it...

DEPENDS :lol:

-Joe

what else ya got ?

I'm gonig to spend my day working up a real long one just for you.

Forum List

Back