Men...

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Are they simple creatures, basically your standard Neanderthals that will be happy as long as they are fed, sexually satiated, and their egos stroked once in a while?

What do ceramic tile and men have in common?

If you lay them right the first time, you can walk on them for life!

no

they are much more than just ''that'' if you dig deeper....

I love men and the way they think....or the way they can be so level headed, calm, cool and collected in a crisis

or the way they can be so simple...bottom line-ish verses all the fru fru...

even the nonstop sexual side of them and their quest in such, has always made me smile or chuckle!

care

Last edited:
So if we women know the formula for men, why are there so many problems in relationships? Heck, they don't even care if you don't get them a gift for every darn holiday, birthday, or anniversary...

Are they simple creatures, basically your standard Neanderthals that will be happy as long as they are fed, sexually satiated, and their egos stroked once in a while?
So Adam says to God one day;
"God, Why did you make Eve so beautiful?" God replies:
"So you would love her." Adam asks:
"But why did you make her so dumb?" God replies:
"So she would love you." :D

So if we women know the formula for men, why are there so many problems in relationships? Heck, they don't even care if you don't get them a gift for every darn holiday, birthday, or anniversary...

You know the 'tile' analogy you used earlier? Men are somewhat different from tile as they need to be laid and laid correctly on a regular basis, not just once.

"The woman who walks down the wedding aisle thinking she has given her last blow-job is 1 to 5 years from divorce court"

-Joe

You know the 'tile' analogy you used earlier? Men are somewhat different from tile as they need to be laid and laid correctly on a regular basis, not just once.

"The woman who walks down the wedding aisle thinking she has given her last blow-job is 1 to 5 years from divorce court"

-Joe

DING DING DING! We have a winnah! :)

And why is it that women lose interest in sex after they're married? I hear this complaint over and over from men. Are people too busy? too tired and overworked? Does sex leave the woman's mind once she is married?

This is SOOOOOOOOO NOT the case with Matt....he is the biggest child when it comes to Christmas, and birthdays....gees, we have birthday MONTHS, because one day of celebration is not enough! I kid you not, I get a whole month of whatever I want!!! Back rubs, foot rubs, whatever :D I request, and he gets the same for his birthday month....and I wasn't even the one who created our "birthday month", he did....

Though anniversaries he expects nothing from me, not even a card, but he goes crazy with buying me things...i usually get to pick a vacation spot to go away to and always get the most romantic card!

And yes, i still get the usual but varied sexual request as his answer of what he wants for his birthday or Christmas or whatever, but truly, he's still a kid, and wants the gadget toys too!

Maybe it is because we were never able to have children together that he has stayed such a kid....near decades later?

Care

And why is it that women lose interest in sex after they're married? I hear this complaint over and over from men. Are people too busy? too tired and overworked? Does sex leave the woman's mind once she is married?
Maybe the men and women become complacent? Or maybe they get to demanding?

I think a lot of people forget why they fell in love in the first place.

How many people hurt their mates feelings and then expect them to go to bed and be sexy?

This is SOOOOOOOOO NOT the case with Matt....he is the biggest child when it comes to Christmas, and birthdays....gees, we have birthday MONTHS, because one day of celebration is not enough! I kid you not, I get a whole month of whatever I want!!! Back rubs, foot rubs, whatever :D I request, and he gets the same for his birthday month....and I wasn't even the one who created our "birthday month", he did....

Though anniversaries he expects nothing from me, not even a card, but he goes crazy with buying me things...i usually get to pick a vacation spot to go away to and always get the most romantic card!

And yes, i still get the usual but varied sexual request as his answer of what he wants for his birthday or Christmas or whatever, but truly, he's still a kid, and wants the gadget toys too!

Maybe it is because we were never able to have children together that he has stayed such a kid....near decades later?

Care

That's quite unusual. My husband would prefer it if he didn't get presents and would be perfectly happy with a card or a letter. I'm the same way. So I'm not so fun when a girlfriend wants to show off her new diamond necklace, etc.

You know what goes a long way? Mentioning how well something he did turned out. "Wow, that was great!" or "that was really nice how you handled that..." I don't think women need to be flattered as much so it didn't occur to me to do this until I saw him doing the same thing to me over and over.

Forum List

Back