Men who Own Cats...

Are you a Man who Owns a Cat?... Why?...

• 1.) So I can say I get Home to my Little Pussy...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3.) Dogs are to Masculine...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have a cat, but he's not mine. He's just a wild Tom that has taken up residence in my barn. He's a mean son of a bitch, my Danes won't go anywhere near the barn. Hell, that fucker attacks me. He's not exceedingly large, but he is pretty good sized and just vicious , he's drawn blood a few times when I wasn't paying attention. If it weren't for the fact that I have no snaked or mice in or around my barn I'd kill him.

Cats are very maintenance free, clean, don't stink like dogs, are as much fun as dogs and yes they will play fetch. The biggest benefit is you don't have to take them for walks and carry their shit. Deniro's little speech about cats in "Meet the Parents" was pretty accurate and people who try to deride cat owners are usually pretty fucking stoopid.

Mal's pretty f-ing stupid, anyway. In fact, my cat's smarter, and she's f-ing 18 years old and going senile.

Forecast is Shattered with a chance of Sandy...

:)

peace

Cats are very maintenance free, clean, don't stink like dogs, are as much fun as dogs and yes they will play fetch. The biggest benefit is you don't have to take them for walks and carry their shit. Deniro's little speech about cats in "Meet the Parents" was pretty accurate and people who try to deride cat owners are usually pretty fucking stoopid.

Mal's pretty f-ing stupid, anyway. In fact, my cat's smarter, and she's f-ing 18 years old and going senile.

I think the "cat owner" remark was aimed at a comment I made, but ask me how much I give a shit.

Cat owners let their cats out at night to roam the damned neighborhood, get into my trash, dig and shit in my yard, and walk all over my car.
If I was to let my dog( even if it is *just* a chihuahua) do the same thing, people would be calling the pound.
And don't give me that, "it's part of a cat's nature to roam at night" bullshit, either.
It's part of a dog's nature to run in packs and kill cats. So we should let them?

Keep your cat in your house or in your yard, and stay the fuck out of mine.

I would never say such a thing. My cats have always been housecats. My old one is smart enough to be trained - I can open the front door, and she will lay on the stoop, and not ever move - she's figured out over the years that if she sets one paw down off that stoop, she goes right back in the house, and doesn't get to go out again for another month.

If one person has an "outside cat", the entire neighborhood has a cat, and that sucks.

I think the "cat owner" remark was aimed at a comment I made, but ask me how much I give a shit.

Cat owners let their cats out at night to roam the damned neighborhood, get into my trash, dig and shit in my yard, and walk all over my car.
If I was to let my dog( even if it is *just* a chihuahua) do the same thing, people would be calling the pound.
And don't give me that, "it's part of a cat's nature to roam at night" bullshit, either.
It's part of a dog's nature to run in packs and kill cats. So we should let them?

Keep your cat in your house or in your yard, and stay the fuck out of mine.

The "cat owner" remark was not aimed at you or any comments you made.

I don't know of many owners that let their cats out at night but if you're terrorized by a little pussy trail then let the neighbors know. If you do, could you tell us how you did it without sounding like a sniveling whiner?

It's completely irresponsible of a pet owner to let their pets roam the neighborhood freely. It's subjects them to diseases, harm, and just flat out being killed. It also subjects other peoples pets that are safely contained in their own yards to unneeded stress.

We have 5 cats. People get them for their kids. We have Xena and Gabriele. They are old and stay outside or in the basement. They were pre-dog. Then we got dogs. Then we got Pearl. She is all white. She had several litters with a lot of variety of colored kittens that were very easy to get rid of. We kept a perfect Calico from her last litter. This tipped her over the edge into kitty mental illness, and Pearl exiled herself from the house, for the most part. The Calico's name is Lady. After her mother went nutso, we got a peach colored orange boy for Lady to be friends with. His name is Prince. Prince loves the chocolate lab the best of all now. Lady is perfect, the calmest and most well-adjusted cat on the planet.

You put your cats at great peril letting them outside in my neighborhood. I've seen coyotes, fox and fishers from my backdoor. All of whom would make a quick feast of a house cat, especially fishers. Those nasty fuckers are faster than any cat and can climb as good as a squirrel.

The "cat owner" remark was not aimed at you or any comments you made.

I don't know of many owners that let their cats out at night but if you're terrorized by a little pussy trail then let the neighbors know. If you do, could you tell us how you did it without sounding like a sniveling whiner?
Drive through my neighborhood anytime before 9am or after 6pm and you'll see why I'm a sniveling whiner about it.
Take a look in to the back of my truck, at the boxtrap I keep there, and you'll see how I get 1 or 2 a week hauled off to animal control.
I occasionally set it out by the dumpster behind my restaurant because our town has a bunch of idiots that think it's cute to pour little piles of cat-food out for the stray cats that wander behind the strip-mall.
:cuckoo:
If there were that many dogs, the pound would be out there everyday.
If there were that many rats, the health department would be there daily.
But since it's cats, for whatever reason, it's fucking "cute".....

Forum List

Back