Men who Own Cats...

Are you a Man who Owns a Cat?... Why?...

• 1.) So I can say I get Home to my Little Pussy...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3.) Dogs are to Masculine...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I never cared for cats until 8 yrs ago on Christmas Day a skinny little cat walked thru our front door meowing up a storm. We fed her some tuna and she went to sleep on the couch and never left. We think somebody dumped her.

^No Sense of Humor at all...

Sad... :(

:)

peace...

I have an awesome sense of humor but that doesn't translate into injecting humor where you clearly failed. Next!

The lil' troll that couldn't... :rofl:

peace

You've trolled this thread more than anyone.

I never cared for cats until 8 yrs ago on Christmas Day a skinny little cat walked thru our front door meowing up a storm. We fed her some tuna and she went to sleep on the couch and never left. We think somebody dumped her.

I have an awesome sense of humor but that doesn't translate into injecting humor where you clearly failed. Next!

peace

Assfuck... Read Closely...

IT'S MY THREAD!... :rofl:

Why are you on it again?...

It's a Flame Zone Thread about Men who Own Cats...

Get that Stick out of your Ass already, Chimp! ;)

peace...

peace

peace...

Actually.......the only person who owns the thread is the person who owns the Board. You started the thread in an attempted flame and you completely failed. It takes a certain speshial kind of Fail Genome to fuck up a flame thread. Someone needs to explain to you that OP authors are not Thread Participant Police. Dickhead.

It failed as a flame thread ,it got bumped to petz.
So you lozer and fuxxed up again.

It's part of the Charm of this Site that the Mods basically get to Shuffle the Threads... Since there really isn't many Items that you can Banned for here, they have to find something to do with their Time... j/k... Kind of. ;)

I'm Surprised it didn't End up in Media... Cause I Mentioned Rush. :lol:

peace...

peace...

Actually.......the only person who owns the thread is the person who owns the Board. You started the thread in an attempted flame and you completely failed. It takes a certain speshial kind of Fail Genome to fuck up a flame thread. Someone needs to explain to you that OP authors are not Thread Participant Police. Dickhead.

Your Continued Agitation Illustrates that I have NOT Failed... :rofl:

Give that some Thought, Skippy! ;)

peace...

I HATE cats. I don't own any cats but my wife does. About three years ago she got four kittens from a neighbor and they were to be barn cats. Well, they multiply like rats. Last winter there was 22 damned cats running around on our farm. I trapped them down to 10 and the plan was to get rid of 6 more and only have four cats. Three females and one male. All of these were going to get spayed and neutered. Well, before I could get around to nabbing the other six, it turned to spring and bingo. It rained kittens again. I am in the trapping mode and have gotten rid of quite a few of them. Three females will get spayed on July 6th and on July 7th one more female and a male will become "fixed". If I haven't gotten the rest of them trapped and moved to a friends farm by then, it's going to be cat season. If you live on a farm, barn cats can be a benefit in terms of keeping mice and rats in check but they sure are a pain in the ass. The house cat, Sammy, died of old age last week and I've put my foot down and there will be no more inside cats. I hate cats. Did I say that already?

peace...

Your Continued Agitation Illustrates that I have NOT Failed... :rofl:

Give that some Thought, Skippy! ;)

peace...

Come on that was some funny shit right there, unintentionally funny but funny never the less.
Im sure he gets it :eusa_drool:

I HATE cats. I don't own any cats but my wife does. About three years ago she got four kittens from a neighbor and they were to be barn cats. Well, they multiply like rats. Last winter there was 22 damned cats running around on our farm. I trapped them down to 10 and the plan was to get rid of 6 more and only have four cats. Three females and one male. All of these were going to get spayed and neutered. Well, before I could get around to nabbing the other six, it turned to spring and bingo. It rained kittens again. I am in the trapping mode and have gotten rid of quite a few of them. Three females will get spayed on July 6th and on July 7th one more female and a male will become "fixed". If I haven't gotten the rest of them trapped and moved to a friends farm by then, it's going to be cat season. If you live on a farm, barn cats can be a benefit in terms of keeping mice and rats in check but they sure are a pain in the ass. The house cat, Sammy, died of old age last week and I've put my foot down and there will be no more inside cats. I hate cats. Did I say that already?

PETA (People for the Excessive Touching of Animals) will have you Put Away when they get Control...

peace...

Hey 57Sauce... I Know you are still Lurking... Get back in here and Stop Hiding in PMLand, you Bitch! :lol:

peace...

Why don't you just say:

"Oh please please please help me turn this into a flamefest so I can try and get it moved back to the flame zone? Pretty puuuullllleeeeeezzzzz!"

Hey 57Sauce... I Know you are still Lurking... Get back in here and Stop Hiding in PMLand, you Bitch! :lol:

peace...

Why don't you just say:

"Oh please please please help me turn this into a flamefest so I can try and get it moved back to the flame zone? Pretty puuuullllleeeeeezzzzz!"

Nobody was Talking to you, Dipshittery. :lol:

peace...

Forum List

Back