Men...who is single?

Wow ChrisL you result to name calling. Says all.
Since this is a thread in which single men are the subject, and single men always need to know certain things, what is your position on dating single welfare moms?

I have a niece who won't work, and is getting tired of her mouthy daughter.

Interested?

Oh, she's had a lot of guys she met on the internet.

Just sayin', not that it matters if you are pure of heart and disease free.
Sorry but she has made her own bed. As for me I am looking for a woman in a different situation. Tried the step dad thing, sorry that's not me.
I bet you just loved it when you tried to responsibly parent, and got back "You aren't my daddy".

Since this is a thread in which single men are the subject, and single men always need to know certain things, what is your position on dating single welfare moms?

Interested?

Sorry but she has made her own bed. As for me I am looking for a woman in a different situation. Tried the step dad thing, sorry that's not me.

You must be replying to someone I have on ignore, but just to be straight, I am not looking to "hook up" with anyone on the internet, considering a lot of them are just batshit crazy. Lol. :lol: This thread is for one of Gracie's friends and not for me. IMO, this is an AWFUL place to meet a person.

Interested?

I bet you just loved it when you tried to responsibly parent, and got back "You aren't my daddy".
Her daughter said, " You sound like my Dad". When I told her to shut the door on her way out. It was a day with a temperature over 100 degrees and a small singlewide.

Huggy, you seem to have some serious anger issues. Lol. Also, makeup is NOT new. Women have been wearing makeup since ancient times, only it was more like paint back then. Men did too. It was called "war paint."

I do have anger issues. My female pit is in heat and the male is constantly drooling and getting slime on all the bedding and chairs. It makes me furious.

What I mean is, you are kind of freaking out about makeup. That is silly. If you don't like makeup that's fine but there is nothing wrong with women who choose to wear makeup.

You call this freaking out? I feel like I'm about to slip into a coma.

Forum List

Back