Men who criticize women...

So turn gay, you cannot get Habbib preggers.

Family panning is something I want to have in my own hands, and accordingly I act.
I don't want a "there you have it"-situation with which a woman confronts me, because not every woman I really want to be bound to for the rest of my life.
It's a careful journey through life till I reach the "end" and I settle with a woman and children.
There's no reason for me to turn gay.

My brother made his first child with 19, and he broke up with his partner.
After that.. only horror about the child. And I've seen such things a lot in my environment. No, thank you.

Who am I to judge if your penis gives your life meaning?

A man can have 1 to 5 erections during his REM sleep-phases.
That's because pulse accelerates during these phases.
If man wakes up with an erection, Life reminds what life is about. The first thing, when you come to consciousness.
And i tell you what: It's absolutely normal because we're living organisms with one primary mission from nature.

You worship the cock? Shockers.

Have I landed as a pervert in that mentioned pot?
I don't worship "cocks". But I know that "God" built me with one and that it is the primal reason why I am even on this earth.

weeny.jpg

A while ago, there was posted an average penis-size map.
If I would be you, I wouldn't board that train.
I've no problems with size or anything else.

Hell, even if I would have a small penis, I wouldn't be depressed, because I'm not rich but I have money. Money does not stink when it comes to women.

“No one is more arrogant toward women, more aggressive or scornful, than the man who is anxious about his virility.” -- Simone de Beauvoir

I find that most men who criticize women, are not having regular sex.

A while ago, there was posted an average penis-size map.
If I would be you, I wouldn't board that train.
I've no problems with size or anything else.

Hell, even if I would have a small penis, I wouldn't be depressed, because I'm not rich but I have money. Money does not stink when it comes to women.

They're singing your song! :tongue:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFVqD4ufX_w&feature=related]‪Penis Song‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

I can't access that video from my country (copyright).
But, I got your message and it doesn't even tangent my ass.

3 Vampires from Germany, Russia and England meet in a Bar.
The German vampire orders a Beer with a lacing of blood.
The Russian vampire orders a glass of Vodka with a lacing of blood.
The English vampire simply orders a hot cup of water.
The German and Russian vampire ask the English one, why he only orders a cup of water.
The English vampire pulls out a tampon from his bag and says: "It's tea-time".

You may have the cause and effect backwards there, Athena.

There are some of us Men for whom sex is not the primary goal of a relationship. It's a nice side-dish or dessert on occasion but it is by no means a regular main course of relationship life. In my mind sex falls well down the list of things I am seeking in a potential wife. It's probably not even in the top ten items on the list.

So to assume that a Man who criticizes women is doing it solely because he isn't getting any sex may or may not be true at all.

Shit. I've NEVER criticized a woman..................... unless the idiot is toting 50 lbs of blubber ( VERY common these daze)YOU know who you are !
If so ? I yell open season on swine . VAMOS!!!!

“No one is more arrogant toward women, more aggressive or scornful, than the man who is anxious about his virility.” -- Simone de Beauvoir

I think you are trying to make up for certain inadequacies with your avatar.:eusa_whistle:

You may have the cause and effect backwards there, Athena.

There are some of us Men for whom sex is not the primary goal of a relationship. It's a nice side-dish or dessert on occasion but it is by no means a regular main course of relationship life. In my mind sex falls well down the list of things I am seeking in a potential wife. It's probably not even in the top ten items on the list.

So to assume that a Man who criticizes women is doing it solely because he isn't getting any sex may or may not be true at all.

This may not be true in your case, but when a man devotes as much time and attention to his penis as the OP does, I think Athena is onto something.

This may not be true in your case, but when a man devotes as much time and attention to his penis as the OP does, I think Athena is onto something.

Any man who devotes that much attention to sex is a fool and an idiot. I know many in my generation (of both genders) who think that sex is the be-all and end-all of a relationship. Most of them do not have stable relationships.

Any man who devotes that much attention to sex is a fool and an idiot. I know many in my generation (of both genders) who think that sex is the be-all and end-all of a relationship. Most of them do not have stable relationships.

Sounds as though he has his women on ignore too! :eek:

Forum List

Back