Men Types... to Avoid..

Oh cmon GC----I'm the most humble, down to earth gentleman a woman could meet.
My mind works like a certain well oiled machine.

( no not a lawn mower )

Why do I need a guy with a brain? I already got my own. I own my own place, earn seriously decent money, travel when I feel like it, pay my own way. Exactly what is the benefit of a guy?

I think it helps when you have someone around with a similar sense of humor.

I like the smells that surround a woman. The long flowing hair. The voice that's higher then mine. The shape of a female form. Nothing like it.

I always had girlfriends since I was 4. I just like their company.

Oh cmon GC----I'm the most humble, down to earth gentleman a woman could meet.
My mind works like a certain well oiled machine.

( no not a lawn mower )

Why do I need a guy with a brain? I already got my own. I own my own place, earn seriously decent money, travel when I feel like it, pay my own way. Exactly what is the benefit of a guy?

I like the smells that surround a woman. The long flowing hair. The voice that's higher then mine. The shape of a female form. Nothing like it.

I just read their articles

I just read their....... fortune.

I just read their....... fortune.

damn--never thought about marrying one for their money ----hmmmm:eusa_eh:

Ah So.. you do speak from experience...:lol:

"seriously lumpy, if you keep reading these women's magazines you're going to go crazy---haven't you seen what it does to them ??" (Dilloduck...) my Pal...

Last edited:
If men came with warning labels this might be useful information.

But generally speaking for both men and women, love is blind.

Probably a good thing, too, because if love didn't blind us to the other, I doubt humankind would last past the next generation.

Well there is one good thing about having daughters....

At least they seldom steal your clean socks and underwear because they're too damned lazy to clean their own.

well there is one good thing about having daughters....

At least they seldom steal your clean socks and underwear because they're too damned lazy to clean their own.

:d

Married men. Non-working men. Wealthy men. Workaholic men. Men who don't realize the greatest communication skill, is,"listening." Not just "hearing, but listening."

Married men. Non-working men. Wealthy men. Workaholic men. Men who don't realize the greatest communication skill, is,"listening." Not just "hearing, but listening."

Well, it does depend on the subject and the timing..

The last 5 minutes of a sporting event or guy movie for example.

but yup, listening, really listening and picking up on the body language are A # 1's for communication.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back