Men, read this thread

oh...like women don't enjoy a good steak?

I dare say....women should enjoy a good piece of meat even more than the men do. :eusa_whistle:

good place,though lugers is better

I live 11 blocks from Lugers. I've only been there once... but man was it worth it. A friend and I had the Porterhouse for 2... best damn steak and surprisingly the best damn FRIES I've ever had.

Brought the bone back for my dog... he didn't stop wagging his tail for a week.

oh...like women don't enjoy a good steak?

I dare say....women should enjoy a good piece of meat even more than the men do. :eusa_whistle:

Sorry, Silence but Bern's Steakhouse doesn't hold a CANDLE to Peter's or Ben & Jack's. Neither does Shula's. Though the best Filet I've ever had was Iavaronies in Tampa.

Sparks is real good too in the city.

Thats one thing I miss about NYC, we got th ebest freakin steakhosues.

All they have here in Miami is Morton's and aplace called Christies which is real good

fail-owned-hero-steak-fail.jpg

Sorry, Silence but Bern's Steakhouse doesn't hold a CANDLE to Peter's or Ben & Jack's. Neither does Shula's. Though the best Filet I've ever had was Iavaronies in Tampa.

well I live in Pinellas County..not known for their great steak houses that's for sure but probably the best steak I've ever had around here was at Sam Seltzer's.

franchise steak houses :( they are ok. Morton's is probably the "best" out of them. Best steaks come from independently owned places

Forum List

Back