"men-only Streets" In London? Has Sharia Law Finally Hit The Uk?

Billo_Really

Litre of the Band
Aug 14, 2005
Long Beach, Ca
Imagine in one of London’s central districts, a Muslim group representing a significant section of the local community puts up notices before a street event telling women to confine themselves to one side of the road only. The posters, in Arabic and English, state: “Women should please walk along this side of the road only.”

Have all the warnings been true? Were they right all along about
the dangers of Sharia Law in the UK? WTF is a "Men-Only Street"?

I'll tell you what it isn't. Muslim. Now I'll tell you what it is. Jewish.

Apparently, a Jewish community in London is having an event and requesting women to use only one side of a street during this event. This story is a little more odd, than anything else. But it does show, even Jews can be Muslim.

Imagine in one of London’s central districts, a Muslim group representing a significant section of the local community puts up notices before a street event telling women to confine themselves to one side of the road only. The posters, in Arabic and English, state: “Women should please walk along this side of the road only.”

Have all the warnings been true? Were they right all along about
the dangers of Sharia Law in the UK? WTF is a "Men-Only Street"?

I'll tell you what it isn't. Muslim. Now I'll tell you what it is. Jewish.

Apparently, a Jewish community in London is having an event and requesting women to use only one side of a street during this event. This story is a little more odd, than anything else. But it does show, even Jews can be Muslim.

The signs have been removed and the group of LEFT WING JEWS responsible has been warned they face arrest if they carry out any enforcement.
Seems your attempt at demonising the Jews has failed dildo

The signs have been removed and the group of LEFT WING JEWS responsible has been warned they face arrest if they carry out any enforcement.
Let's recap, shall we?

My "attempt" at demonizing Jews "failed"
(probably because I wasn't ideologically specific?)

Whereas, your "attempt" at demonizing Jews "succeeded"
(probably because there was no question that LEFT WING JEWS
were the target of your demonization?)

Apparently, RIGHT WING JEWS are the only ones worthy of your support?

Maybe you should seek counseling for this problem of yours? I'm sure there is a "LEFT WING JEW BIGOT" counselor in the UK somewhere?

The issue is part of a larger struggle over identity between the growing ultra-Orthodox minority and the rest of Israel, as Mr. Netanyahu’s new government moves to end widespread exemptions from the army for yeshiva students; integrate them into the work force; cut back subsidies that their large families rely on; and overhaul the curriculum in their schools.
“It’s a very important message saying we will not let religious extremism take over,” said Ronit Heyd, director of Shatil, a coalition of groups that fights segregation. “Israel can be both a Jewish and a liberal, democratic state. Once the religious law takes over the democracy, that’s where we’re in danger.”

Guess we should do the same to the Orthodox Jews in NY hey, love it , talk about liberal rights. How unbelievable, the Jews in Israel displaying anti-Semitism.
:2up:

The issue is part of a larger struggle over identity between the growing ultra-Orthodox minority and the rest of Israel, as Mr. Netanyahu’s new government moves to end widespread exemptions from the army for yeshiva students; integrate them into the work force; cut back subsidies that their large families rely on; and overhaul the curriculum in their schools.
“It’s a very important message saying we will not let religious extremism take over,” said Ronit Heyd, director of Shatil, a coalition of groups that fights segregation. “Israel can be both a Jewish and a liberal, democratic state. Once the religious law takes over the democracy, that’s where we’re in danger.”

Guess we should do the same to the Orthodox Jews in NY hey, love it , talk about liberal rights. How unbelievable, the Jews in Israel displaying anti-Semitism.

Penelope----whenever I read your posts--I am reminded of my childhood ----I lived in a semi urban, suburban town----chock full of half witted, illiterates like you and also---at one time, a Nazi enclave. (well---it sorta still was----my family was among the first jewish
family to have the honor of owning a little house there----but at least we were "white"--there was not a black family there until the 1980s) The place was littered with little pamphlets of Nazi origin----new and dating all the way back to the 1930s. Of course I read whatever I found---(lots of superman comics too) Your post makes about as much sense as the pamphlets and far less than the superman comics What is it you want to do to the jews of NY? for that matter what is it you imagine is going on between jews in Israel?

Let's recap, shall we?

My "attempt" at demonizing Jews "failed"
(probably because I wasn't ideologically specific?)

Whereas, your "attempt" at demonizing Jews "succeeded"
(probably because there was no question that LEFT WING JEWS
were the target of your demonization?)

Apparently, RIGHT WING JEWS are the only ones worthy of your support?

Maybe you should seek counseling for this problem of yours? I'm sure there is a "LEFT WING JEW BIGOT" counselor in the UK somewhere?

It is the left wing Jews that you support, that is until it is shown that they are the ones that would see you dead.
For the record I detest all left wing groups as they have thrown underage girls to the pakistani muslim men in the UK to be raped and sold as prostitutes. The left wing Jews would sell out their own for a handful of votes and give up the land of Israel, then complain about having lost everything because the people did not stop them.

Yes as they don't care what happens, just be sure that it is the left wing orthodox Jews and not the secular Orthodox Jews.

Penelope----whenever I read your posts--I am reminded of my childhood ----I lived in a semi urban, suburban town----chock full of half witted, illiterates like you and also---at one time, a Nazi enclave. (well---it sorta still was----my family was among the first jewish
family to have the honor of owning a little house there----but at least we were "white"--there was not a black family there until the 1980s) The place was littered with little pamphlets of Nazi origin----new and dating all the way back to the 1930s. Of course I read whatever I found---(lots of superman comics too) Your post makes about as much sense as the pamphlets and far less than the superman comics What is it you want to do to the jews of NY? for that matter what is it you imagine is going on between jews in Israel?

well maybe we should follow Mr. Netanyahu’s on how he is going to start treating the Orthodox Jews in Israel, and do the same in the US. I mean who needs freedom of religion. Unbelievable.

well maybe we should follow Mr. Netanyahu’s on how he is going to start treating the Orthodox Jews in Israel, and do the same in the US. I mean who needs freedom of religion. Unbelievable.

ok lets do that-----do what Netanyahu does-----what is it you think he does to
"orthodox jews" --------btw-----how are you
using that term "orthodox jews" -----you seem very confused as to that which constitutes "orthodox jews"

Penelope? are you conscious?

I took this from the article posted on this thread, did you not read it. Its self explanatory as far as I'm concerned.

No I am very upset today, very, aren't you , another country being demolished and innocent people being killed?

(the point being in that article is Israel is doing away with religious freedom, but since the maj. are secular Jews I guess it doesn't matter.

Last edited:
Penelope? are you conscious?

I took this from the article posted on this thread, did you not read it. Its self explanatory as far as I'm concerned.

No I am very upset today, very, aren't you , another country being demolished and innocent people being killed?

(the point being in that article is Israel is doing away with religious freedom, but since the maj. are secular Jews I guess it doesn't matter.

What is your problem with having across the board conscription, curtailing welfare for the work shy and teaching them in line with the national curriculum. Would you be prepared to pay more taxes to keep these people in luxury that you could only dream of.

Forum List

Back