Men - Now The Possibilities Are Endless

GotZoom

Apr 20, 2005
Cordova, TN
Another article stated that the doctor first wanted to try it on the forehead instead of the arm but the ramifications were just too huge.

Russian Man Grows Penis On His Arm
April 18, 2005, 2:18:54

A Russian man amazingly increased the length of his penis by growing it on his arm.

The Siberian man, identified only as 'Sergei', was born with a condition known as 'micropenis' - where the genitals are so undersized it makes it difficult or impossible for the sufferer to have sex - and no scrotum.

To treat the problem surgeons amputated Sergei's penis and stitched it onto his arm before adding tissue taken from his wrist and grafting it onto the organ before it was reattached.
Plastic surgeon, Professor Mikhail Sokolshchik, who performed the delicate operation, admitted he was nervous carrying out the pioneering technique because if it went wrong the patient would have been left with no penis at all.

He said: "This operation was highly risky because it was an amputation, reconstruction and reattachment in one go.

"If it had gone wrong, the patient would have ended up with no genitalia."

However, the 11-hour operation was hailed a complete success after surgeons successfully reattached Sergei's manhood increasing its size from two to seven inches and gave him a scrotum made out of his own skin with silicone testicles inside.

GotZoom said:
..... surgeons successfully reattached Sergei's manhood increasing its size from two to seven inches and gave him a scrotum made out of his own skin with silicone testicles inside.
:rotflmao: I'm wondering how many guys are phonig their doc this very minute. "Wow, if I'm already ------big, think what I can end up with!" :rotflmao:
Still I think this is a wonderful thing.
Hey Zoom, you ought to visit the "relationship" thread.

Joz said:
:rotflmao: I'm wondering how many guys are phonig their doc this very minute. "Wow, if I'm already ------big, think what I can end up with!" :rotflmao:

:teeth:

Joz said:
:rotflmao: I'm wondering how many guys are phonig their doc this very minute. "Wow, if I'm already ------big, think what I can end up with!"

I called my Doc about it. He wasn't there. Nurse said something about him going to Russia.

Joz said:

I don't know Joz might make women want to run in terror, there is only so big a woman can accomodate.... :shocked:

GotZoom said:
I called my Doc about it. He wasn't there. Nurse said something about him going to Russia.

Their newspapers greatly exaggerate their success as well as odd stories such as this. I would check into this to see if it can be done in reality rather than just in the imagination of a "reporter".

no1tovote4 said:
Their newspapers greatly exaggerate their success as well as odd stories such as this. I would check into this to see if it can be done in reality rather than just in the imagination of a "reporter".

Ummmmm.....

I'm kidding.

Gotzoom said:
....I'm kidding
no1tovote4 said:
Ummmmmmmmmm.... We realized that.
No we didn't, either.
I've heard/seen other body parts (such as ears) done this very was, so it was feasible to me. I don't think this was a bit funny.

Forum List

Back