Men in women's bathrooms

If someone is crossdressing for some reason, then they would cause the least problems for everyone is they used the bathrooms of their appearance, not their gender.

Since women all use stalls, that should not be a problem.
If women dressed as men were to use the men's room, they could possibly see a penis since men don't use stalls typically, but I don't see how that could be a problem. Men don't usually mind if someone sees their penis. And women dressed as men would be using stalls themselves.

Thank Goodness I don't have to worry about women who insist on equality barge into the bathroom to prove their point.
so you hate women. gotcha.
What if she insists she doesn't want to take "No" for an answer unless I have a good excuse?
I have no fking idea what you're going for here. so, maintain some composure and reword it so it makes sense.

I can't tell either, but my guess is that he is saying "who would care if a woman wanted to use the men's room?"
And I think the only problem is the other way around, when a man wants to use the woman's room?
Although since women use stalls, I don't really see why anyone would care?

I'm ok with a person that's a man wanting to be a woman and vice versa. Knock yourself out. There are over 7.5 billion people in this world. That's too many for me to pretend I care what they all do.

But it isn't society's job to help you live out your fantasy. If you're a man you go to the men's rooms, biology and feelings are not the same thing.

Trannies can come back to the issue when they become 51% of the population of more. Once you're the majority then you can have a say. Until then it isn't everyone's else's job to make sure you're getting to realize your fantasy.

yesterday-and-today.jpg

I'm ok with a person that's a man wanting to be a woman and vice versa. Knock yourself out. There are over 7.5 billion people in this world. That's too many for me to pretend I care what they all do.

But it isn't society's job to help you live out your fantasy. If you're a man you go to the men's rooms, biology and feelings are not the same thing.

Trannies can come back to the issue when they become 51% of the population of more. Once you're the majority then you can have a say. Until then it isn't everyone's else's job to make sure you're getting to realize your fantasy.

A couple of main problems.

First of all you are wrong to assume gender is identifiable or constant.
Sure there is a single chromosome that starts the whole chain of gender, that is either XX or XY, but that it not a guarantee it ends right.
There not only can be variations like XXY, XYY, etc., but the chromosome can be damaged, read wrong, over ridden by artificial hormones like pesticides, over ridden by a disease, etc.
Then there are variations over time. The sexual chromosome is supposed to dictate whether your body produces testosterone or estrogen, but your body can change, become damaged, or otherwise differentiate from what it used to be. And when a man stops producing testosterone, they do become a woman. Past hardware is irrelevant to that.
This should be obvious because we do sexually change over time.
We are not sexually motivated before puberty, but we are afterwards.
So then clearly mental sexual attitudes or orientations can and do change.

Second is that the whole point of a democratic republic is the rights of minorities.
The majority never needs legal rights protections because by being the majority, they already have control over the use of force.
It is exactly that they are a minority that requires their legislative protection in any democratic republic.
The only restriction is if they harm the majority in order to protect their rights.
And I do not think they do.
I do not see how what people have or do in closed bathroom stalls would matter to anyone?

Third is that the problem is if male appearing people go to women's bathrooms or female appearing people go to men's bathrooms.
Since what they actually do is private, that is irrelevant.
It is only their appearance that matters.
And the least problem is created if those wearing dresses and female appearance use female bathrooms, and those of male appearance use male bathrooms.
DNA is not relevant.

For example, if this person went into a male bathroom, it would cause all sorts of problems.

R3a3bb9c5e78b029da73851539c6c4f4f

And these people would likely be best in a male bathroom.

Tracex633.jpg

8fe859f9bb1b5207236dc212b3d40cb3.jpg

Thank Goodness I don't have to worry about women who insist on equality barge into the bathroom to prove their point.
I'm 52 I can pee in front of strangers regardless of sex.
When I was 17 I couldn't enter a womans shower in school with

Sure there is a single chromosome that starts the whole chain of gender, that is either XX or XY, but that it not a guarantee it ends right.
There not only can be variations like XXY, XYY, etc., but the chromosome can be damaged, read wrong, over ridden by artificial hormones like pesticides, over ridden by a disease, etc.
Then there are variations over time. The sexual chromosome is supposed to dictate whether your body produces testosterone or estrogen, but your body can change, become damaged, or otherwise differentiate from what it used to be. And when a man stops producing testosterone, they do become a woman. Past hardware is irrelevant to that.

Second is that the whole point of a democratic republic is the rights of minorities.
The majority never needs legal rights protections because by being the majority, they already have control over the use of force.
It is exactly that they are a minority that requires their legislative protection in any democratic republic.
The only restriction is if they harm the majority in order to protect their rights.
I do not see how what people have or do in closed bathroom stalls would matter to anyone?

Third is that the problem is if male appearing people go to women's bathrooms or female appearing people go to men's bathrooms.
And the least problem is created if those wearing dresses and female appearance use female bathrooms, and those of male appearance use male bathrooms.
DNA is not relevant.

For example, if this person went into a male bathroom, it would cause all sorts of problems.

Tracex633.jpg

People want to protect their innocent virginal daughters from perverts who pretend to be transexuals like Bruce Jenner. You know he doesn't have sex with men, only women.

I'm 52 I can pee in front of strangers regardless of sex.
When I was 17 I couldn't enter a womans shower in school with

DNA is not relevant.

Tracex633.jpg

People want to protect their innocent virginal daughters from perverts who pretend to be transexuals like Bruce Jenner. You know he doesn't have sex with men, only women.

It's not even just "innocent, virginal daughters". No sane woman, or man who has any women in his life, wants women to be less safe in public restrooms and changing facilities. And as I keep pointing out, it's not even the actual "transgenders" who are the central problem; it's the fact that their strident agenda has facilities absolutely refusing to question ANYONE wandering into a women's restroom or locker room, for fear of hurting some tranny's feelings. There have already been stories - which the media refuse to report on - of men simply sauntering into a women's restroom, bold as brass and blatantly not even remotely trying to pass as female, and harassing the women and girls in there.

And that's just the safety aspect of the unintended consequences here. I could carry on for quite some time on all the other ways in which this is just wrong, wrong, all kinds of wrong, unfair, and downright evil.

Forum List

Back