Men - I Can't Believe It - It Finally Happened! An Answer To Our Prayers!

GotZoom

Apr 20, 2005
Cordova, TN
When a patron of a bar, restaurant, stadium, airport, amusement park, or movie theater is carrying a beverage and uses a restroom, where is the only place to set their drink? Atop a wet urinal, toilet tank, dirty floor or a sink where it might fall off?

Let's face it, any of us who has been to a ballgame, visited an amusement park or has been to a bar knows there is no suitable place to rest your beverage when nature calls. That is why our company, Coren, Inc., has developed a unique wall-mounted beverage holder for use in public and portable restrooms. Our patent-pending beverage holder provides a secure, sanitary place for one to rest a drink while using the facilities.

Our wall-mounted beverage holder is strong enough to hold cans, bottles and large drinking cups or glasses securely in a stall, by a urinal, or next to a sink for convenient access. Aside from the convenience to the user, the beverage holder helps eliminate broken glass and spills that cause safety hazards and can make maintenance difficult.
More Than Just a Beverage Holder

The Coren, Inc. wall-mounted beverage holder does more than just give a person a sanitary place to rest a drink while using the restroom. Advertisers can use the wall-mounted beverage holder as a premium, eye-level advertising space.

Advertisers can display their company or product logo on the beverage holder in front of a captive audience. With the average person spending approximately two to three minutes using the urinal along with those waiting in line, what more effective and innovative way is there to advertise a product or company?

Our wall-mounted beverage holder gives the benefits of a direct advertising campaign and lets advertisers reach customers that other media often miss or do not reach effectively.

http://www.coreninc.com/

Attachments

• $bathroom_example_sm.jpg
    $bathroom_example_sm.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 104
GotZoom said:
When a patron of a bar, restaurant, stadium, airport, amusement park, or movie theater is carrying a beverage and uses a restroom, where is the only place to set their drink? Atop a wet urinal, toilet tank, dirty floor or a sink where it might fall off?

Let's face it, any of us who has been to a ballgame, visited an amusement park or has been to a bar knows there is no suitable place to rest your beverage when nature calls. That is why our company, Coren, Inc., has developed a unique wall-mounted beverage holder for use in public and portable restrooms. Our patent-pending beverage holder provides a secure, sanitary place for one to rest a drink while using the facilities.

Our wall-mounted beverage holder is strong enough to hold cans, bottles and large drinking cups or glasses securely in a stall, by a urinal, or next to a sink for convenient access. Aside from the convenience to the user, the beverage holder helps eliminate broken glass and spills that cause safety hazards and can make maintenance difficult.
More Than Just a Beverage Holder

The Coren, Inc. wall-mounted beverage holder does more than just give a person a sanitary place to rest a drink while using the restroom. Advertisers can use the wall-mounted beverage holder as a premium, eye-level advertising space.

Advertisers can display their company or product logo on the beverage holder in front of a captive audience. With the average person spending approximately two to three minutes using the urinal along with those waiting in line, what more effective and innovative way is there to advertise a product or company?

Our wall-mounted beverage holder gives the benefits of a direct advertising campaign and lets advertisers reach customers that other media often miss or do not reach effectively.

http://www.coreninc.com/

http://serendip.brynmawr.edu/biology/b103/f02/web2/stan.html

Think before you flush or brush
Sarah Tan

One of my friends from high school has made a habit of putting toilet seat lids down before she flushes. She started doing this about four years ago when she heard that when toilets are flushed, water droplets are expelled from the toilet bowl into the air, and when they land, other areas of the bathroom get "contaminated" by toilet water. That always amused me, but when I went over to her house, I humored her and followed this personal rule of hers. However, I didn't know—and chances are, she didn't know—just how justified she was in worrying about in what is known as the "aerosol effect" in toilets. My discovery that there is actually a technical term for this phenomenon was the first indication that there might be something scientifically legitimate to it. It seems to have first been brought to light by University of Arizona environmental microbiologist Charles Gerba when he published a scientific article in 1975 describing bacterial and viral aerosols due to toilet flushing (2). He conducted tests by placing pieces of gauze in different locations around the bathroom and measuring the bacterial and viral levels on them after a toilet flush, and his results are more than just a little disturbing.

First is the confirmation of the existence of the aerosol effect, even though it is largely unrecognized. "Droplets are going all over the place—it's like the Fourth of July," said Gerba. "One way to see this is to put a dye in the toilet, flush it, and then hold a piece of paper over it" (8). Indeed, Gerba's studies have shown that the water droplets in an invisible cloud travel six to eight feet out and up, so the areas of the bathroom not directly adjacent the toilet are still contaminated. Walls are obviously affected, and in public or communal bathrooms, the partitions between stalls are definitely coated in the spray mist from the toilet (1). Also, toilet paper will be cleanest when it is enclosed in a plastic or metal casing; after all, it's subject to the same droplets splattering on it, and its proximity to the toilet bowl makes contamination potential obvious. The ceiling is also still contaminated and is in fact a potential problem site because it is often overlooked in the cleaning process. Bacteria cling to ceilings and thrive in the humid environment there; if the situation is left untreated for months or years (as is often the case), odors remain in restrooms that seem to have been to be otherwise thoroughly cleaned (1). The bacterial mist has also been shown to stay in the air for at least two hours after each flush, thus maximizing its chance to float around and spread (2). "The greatest aerosol dispersal occurs not during the initial moments of the flush, but rather once most of the water has already left the bowl," according to Philip Tierno, MD, director of clinical microbiology and diagnostic immunology at New York University Medical Center and Mt. Sinai Medical Center. He therefore advises leaving immediately after flushing to not have the microscopic, airborne mist land on you (4). Worse still is the possibility of getting these airborne particles in the lungs by inhaling them, from which one could easily contract a cough or cold (6)...

I usually don't take my beer (or other glass) to the restroom. I'd be afraid of getting germs or urine in it.

If I'm in a bar, I always take my beer. You never know who's going to think your beer is an ashtray or something. I always keep my beer close to me.

Shattered said:
I must be the only one that found that article funny.

Two times in one day I have said this about the same person.

A personal record.

Damn I love this woman.

If I were a bar, restaurant, stadium, airport, amusement park, or movie theater owner,
that would be the last thing I'd spend money on. Imagine how many drunks will leave
their drink there because they just forget it, not to mention the fact that my profits don't come
from a convenient potty visits anyway.
Sorry no sale...

Mr. P said:
If I were a bar, restaurant, stadium, airport, amusement park, or movie theater owner,
that would be the last thing I'd spend money on. Imagine how many drunks will leave
their drink there because they just forget it, not to mention the fact that my profits don't come
Sorry no sale...

Spoken like a true entrenpenuer.............. :clap:

Mr. P said:
Sorry no sale...

But think about it this way........ if the drunks are forgetting their drinks, then they must go back to the bar to purchase another, therefore they are spending more money! :D

Trinity said:
But think about it this way........ if the drunks are forgetting their drinks, then they must go back to the bar to purchase another, therefore they are spending more money! :D
But only once..the cup stays there and becomes an ashtray..Which someone has to be paid to remove..Not cost effective.

Just be very careful when you flush to stand far away as the tiny germ particles fly straight up into your face, and that includes any drink in your hand or mounted to the wall.... :D

Forum List

Back