Men better respect women; especially here on USMB

90% of women are evil selfish bitches. Have you ever known a guy to get fucked in divorce court? It happens millions of times a year all around the world. Men are waking up. Feminism killed North America. Most women cannot even cook anymore. They have no honor. They will cheat on you with your best friend at the drop of a hat.

Plus with online dating there's way more choices so why bother tying the knot. It creates much higher expectations unreasonable expectations that they can't even decide to get married.
Online dating such as bringing women from Russia? Then, after two years of marriage when they get legal status they fuck you out of all you have when they divorce your ass. Then you can say: "I just got fucked!"

90% of women are evil selfish bitches. Have you ever known a guy to get fucked in divorce court? It happens millions of times a year all around the world. Men are waking up. Feminism killed North America. Most women cannot even cook anymore. They have no honor. They will cheat on you with your best friend at the drop of a hat.
That's a bit harsh.

Packing 15 pounds my GF put on me during the holidays.

Damn can she cook.

And she works to hard to cheat, though not so inclined.

Now, my ex, well....................!

On a discussion site like this, someone's sex doesn't matter in the slightest as we're about as equal to one another as you'll see except irl.
Did you say Ireland? Referring to this nice couple? th.jpeg

I have nothing but respect for woman. As a man who has grown up with about 15 women within a 5 mile radius for 28 years, I'd better. Woman have it hard baring children, while working and running the family, because the men are MIA. Men are the pussies. Men have what is called "extended adolescence." meaning they take forever to grow up. Even then men are drifting not knowing their purpose now that women can do everything they can and more. Women have earned respect and should have always had it.

Now, for the record, I have never had sex with anyone who didn't want it. Why? I'm not a rapist and I respect women. I have a problem with libido, but am learning that a woman body is a temple. Should be treated with care and be preserved till marriage. If only someone would have told me that 10 years ago... However, I'm try to do it the right way now.

Also, considering most of the mods here are women of stature, they deserve to be treated well. They have to sort through your shit. Also, can someone just Taz "don't taz me bro" and get it over with so he changes his name?!!

As a man who think about sex a lot I'm perfectly satisfied with masterbation, because I'm a pro at that and the orgasm. You idiots have it tougher, but YOU CAN DO IT!!! I have faith in you.

A&D and Coyote, I'm sure your tits are beautiful, but keep them to yourself and enjoy them till marriage. If any man grabs them smack them like they are your bitch. Respect your bodies.

Men,

Be satisfied you can never get pregnant.
The women in your area put children behind bars? Or in bars? Do they mold them into bars? If so, do they cut them into various lengths to determine the type of child? You know, like 'toddler' length or 'adolescent' length.

People need to know!
Bar = a unit of pressure equivalent to 100,000 newtons per square meter or approximately one atmosphere. Put them under pressure maybe?

Forum List

Back