men are such assholes!

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
okay i got this new tower......but when i get the screen i couldnt figure out how to make it bigger....esp when playing cards...the cards are like so tiny it was hard to see....so i have poked this button..clicked here....still just kinda not working....i whine ...i complain...da man ignores me.....i mention not playing cards...nothing....just nothing....sooooooooooo i come home today....

its all big and all....just like i like it...the font and all...damn yall are just nasty at times...

soooooo i ask so innocent like...how did you do this...and he tells me....so not i am sitting here....trying to figure out where the plus or minus button is?

i still miss 311

On most keyboards, they are after the numbers. Go to Zero and there you are. You have to do capital = to get the plus.

So the old man fixed your computer while you were out and you're pissed at him?

Geez, there's no pleasing you people sometimes.

Yes Dear! ;) We are born to take the blame! :):):):):)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5XHRo5y5FE]YouTube - Diana Krall - Peel Me a Grape[/ame]

o come on he has known this the whole time....sure he fixed it..but not before he was good and ready to fix it...its that passive agressive bullmal....some day i will kill him for it....ooooo and he ask me the other day...what i thought the best way to dispose of a body is.....wth? i told him i was the van der sloot way of leaving it in your hotel room

o come on he has known this the whole time....sure he fixed it..but not before he was good and ready to fix it...its that passive agressive bullmal....some day i will kill him for it....ooooo and he ask me the other day...what i thought the best way to dispose of a body is.....wth? i told him i was the van der sloot way of leaving it in your hotel room

You know why we do that?

If we jumped every time the old lady said jump exactly when she said jump, we would not even have time to sit and take a crap. Therefore we have to force feed patience down your throats for your own good. :lol: Or is it for our own good? Both?

Immie

Forum List

Back