Men Allowed to Slap Spendthrift Wives, Saudi Court Finds

I wonder how muc longer they can treat people like this?

Not long. The Wahhabi heresy is a backward religion, and it becomes increasingly incompatible with the modern world and postindustrial values as the rest of the world progresses. They'll either be forced to deconstruct their ideology gradually or watch it collapse around them.

im not justifying a man slapping a woman. because i think men who slap women are not even men they are little boys. but having been to saudi arabia before. saudi women do spend an excessive amount of their husband's money. its kind of an epidemic. many of them go shopping at designer stores literally everyday.

Think of it this way, what else can they do?

how about going to college an getting an education (there are tons of women's universities in saudi arabia and its free for saudi citizens) or getting involved in the community. despite what most westerns think there are things for women to do in saudi. i was actually shocked that they do have opportunity but many of them don't take advantage of them.

Ah, but they cannot hold jobs if married. There's the buster.

they like it too :lol:

Aren't you fat or something? You should be thanking us for inventing restaurants every time you pull up to the drive-thru window at McDonald's. :eusa_whistle:
*dooosh* both of ya!
ronald-slap.jpg

:lol:

More evidence that muslims suck.

If you were to read something like this below, would you also say, More evidence that Jews suck" ?

"There are also rules of family purity orthodox Jewish women must follow. They cannot have contact with their husbands while they are menstruating, or for seven days after menstruation has stopped. This is something that is strictly believed, as the women are not clean while they are menstruating.
Women are also not allowed to have a voice in the orthodox rabbinical court. This has led to some problems in the court systems, as women are sometimes left without a voice when they need one."
The Role of Orthodox Jewish Women - Judaism - Adherents.com
No, because being an orthodox Jew is a choice. In many Muslim countries the religious police FORCE women to be little more than property that must conform to harsh custom or risk death. Big fucking difference.

Last edited by a moderator:

If you were to read something like this below, would you also say, More evidence that Jews suck" ?

"There are also rules of family purity orthodox Jewish women must follow. They cannot have contact with their husbands while they are menstruating, or for seven days after menstruation has stopped. This is something that is strictly believed, as the women are not clean while they are menstruating.
Women are also not allowed to have a voice in the orthodox rabbinical court. This has led to some problems in the court systems, as women are sometimes left without a voice when they need one."
No, because being an orthodox Jew is a choice. In many Muslim countries the religious police FORCE women to be little more than property that must conform to harsh custom or risk death. Big fucking difference.

And therefore all Muslims suck. :cuckoo:

When you are a member of a fundmentalist religious sect, be it Christian, Muslim or Jewish, you have less choice than you think, especially if you are a woman who does not want to be separated from her children and ostracized from the community.

Aren't you fat or something? You should be thanking us for inventing restaurants every time you pull up to the drive-thru window at McDonald's. :eusa_whistle:
If it pleases you to think I'm fat have at it. Attempting to insult someone on a message board...yet more evidence that muslims suck.

Evidence that people who it it pleases to think Muslims suck and have at it and who attempt to insult Muslims on message boards by saying they suck ... suck. :tongue:

When you are a member of a fundmentalist religious sect, be it Christian, Muslim or Jewish, you have less choice than you think, especially if you are a woman who does not want to be separated from her children and ostracized from the community.
I tell you what, get back to me when other religious groups start killing women because they get raped or show an ankle in public.

I tell you what, get back to me when other religious groups start killing women because they get raped or show an ankle in public.
Does practicing witchcraft count?

Seattle Humanist Examiner: African Witch Children
Superstition and poverty, coupled with Christian teachings, give rise to a belief system that destroys and damages the lives of many innocent young African children. So called "African Witch Children" are but the latest victims of Christian zeal. The missionary spirit, always alive and well, is responsible for unimaginable suffering and misery. Unfortunately, the fact is that this belief system, responsible for so much pain and suffering of innocent children, is being spread by so-called Christians.

In some other predominantly Muslim countries, such as Turkey, it is illegal for women to cover their heads in government buildings. If being Muslim causes people to want to enact laws that permit men to slap their wives or have their wives heads chopped off for extramarital sex then why don't all countries with predominantly Muslim populations have laws like they do in Saudi Arabia? Ever consider that oppression of women might be due to some other factors and not just the the fault of one of the world's major religions?

If it pleases you to think I'm fat have at it. Attempting to insult someone on a message board...yet more evidence that muslims suck.
Yeah, because Muslims pretty much have a monopoly on that, right? :cuckoo:

You initiated the hostilities. If you insult my religion, don't expect me to give you flowers and a box of chocolates.

Ohhhhh the OUTRAGE!

Now I'm not a fan of anyone getting slapped in a relationship, but isnt it funny how people wanna hoot and holler over this, all the while forgetting that in this country a female can slap a man as many times as she sees fit without worry of being arrested, yet if I were to slap a women, I'd be hauled off to jail and would be dealing the consequences for years down the road.

Think of it this way, what else can they do?

how about going to college an getting an education (there are tons of women's universities in saudi arabia and its free for saudi citizens) or getting involved in the community. despite what most westerns think there are things for women to do in saudi. i was actually shocked that they do have opportunity but many of them don't take advantage of them.

Ah, but they cannot hold jobs if married. There's the buster.

who told you that? i know many women who work/worked in Saudi and they were married. There's no law or rule saying they cannot have a job if they are married. and many of them have nannies for their kids so it becomes easy to work.

that has nothing to do with religion. Saudi Arabia isn't the only Muslim country in the world. they aren't even the biggest Muslim country in the world. and Saudi is the only Muslim country that has religious police. It has something to do with the culture.

I've visited and lived in various mid east countries. one of the countries visited was saudi. yes saudi is conservative than most Muslim countries. it depends where you go in saudi. for example in jeddah its quite free, women don't have to cover its much more western and modern in jeddah. but if you go to more rural areas of course it will be quite strict.

secondly like i said there are a ton of Muslim countries in the world. and there are over 1 billion Muslims in the world. so are you trying to tell me that over 1 billion people are all violent and rape women? your ignorance is astounding.

i know many Muslim women who never been beat by their husbands, are educated, have careers. and their men respect them. only in some cultures you'll men treating their women badly.

The judge should have ruled that men should be allowed to have more sex with their wives if they are out blowing all their money. Or their girlfriends with the full knowledge of their wives if the wives refuse.

Now THAT would be justice.

Forum List

Back