CDZ Memory

D Truth

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2014
Are our memories changing?

Before you disregard this attempt at discussion as science fiction or conspiracy theory, ask yourself some honest questions.
Do you remember back in the 80’s hearing that Mandela died in prison?
I do.
I accept that my memory of the time was limited primarily because I didn’t care about some terrorist dying in jail, and I was quite young. But still, it was weird that I remember it as such only to witness the media hoopla when Mandela’s death was announced awhile back… I still then didn’t really care.

Do you remember the Berenstein Bears?
I do.
Something seems off about the Berenstain Bears that are on the covers of my kid’s books now.
I almost would have swore it was BerenstEin, not BerenstAin.
Well that might be easy enough to dismiss… just that so many message boards and everyone I’ve spoken to personally seem to think it is odd as well. Still, no one has a perfect memory.

What about Disney’s Snow White?
What is it the evil queen says to the mirror?
Do you remember “Mirror, Mirror on the wall”?
I do.
Or is it something different?
According to the Grimm’s fairy tales book, it is indeed “Mirror, Mirror”. Not so with Disney.
The weird thing is folks who never heard of Grimm’s seem to remember “Mirror, Mirror” in the Disney movie as well.

Seems that these “glitches” are popping up more frequently this past year, particularly since the start of this summer. And there are a LOT of them. More and more are popping up each day that truly do challenge one’s memory. The issue is the consistency of inconsistencies folks are having when remembering these things.

So why is this happening?
The “time travel butterfly effect” & “multiple overlapping dimensions” explanations for such mass memory “glitches” are not so, well, believable. The “CERN is messing stuff up” theory might be a bit more plausible considering the craziness that was reported out of there recently. Still, that explanation is just a reiteration of the former theories.

What about Psi-Ops? Now that seems more plausible still. If this is the case, I think something definately/definitely went wrong. If this was a successful Psi-Op, the NWO would have already seized the opportunity to use it as a means of declaring the targeted people as unfit for society, round them up, and do what governments do best. More so, this doesn’t seem to be affecting any single country, race, creed, or class. It seems to be everyone at some level.

Or maybe still, with the internet connecting so many people… maybe we are just discovering how easy it is for people to have their memories exposed as incorrect? No one is immune from the power of suggestion. It would take a lot of humility to admit that though!

With that in consideration, I’m still leaning towards botched Psi-Ops, lol… not necessarily executed by the government.
:biggrin:

Thoughts?

Last edited:
I remember listening to my parents and their friends arguing the merits/demerits of President Eisenhower.Then Kennedy. Then Johnson. Then Nixon.

Yeah, I'm that old. :slap:

If you are talking about the natural effects of aging, our "hard drives" are getting filled up. This has been occurring ever since people starting living more than 40 years.

I've been around since the 1950's. The memory is quite linear. Nothing is missing.

• Banned
If you are talking about the natural effects of aging, our "hard drives" are getting filled up. This has been occurring ever since people starting living more than 40 years.

Fair point. Except that it is also young people who are trending these mass memory "glitches" on message boards.

What is the topic?

The consistency of inconsistencies regarding remembering political events, movie quotes, books, people, places, etc. that are popping up with greater frequency this past year.
For more detail, read the first post please.

What is the topic?

The consistency of inconsistencies regarding remembering political events, movie quotes, books, people, places, etc. that are popping up with greater frequency this past year.
For more detail, read the first post please.
Dave's not here man...could be the response for a person with some long term and some short term memory cognition..

Are our memories changing?

Before you disregard this attempt at discussion as science fiction or conspiracy theory, ask yourself some honest questions.
Do you remember back in the 80’s hearing that Mandela died in prison?
I do.
I accept that my memory of the time was limited primarily because I didn’t care about some terrorist dying in jail, and I was quite young. But still, it was weird that I remember it as such only to witness the media hoopla when Mandela’s death was announced awhile back… I still then didn’t really care.

Do you remember the Berenstein Bears?
I do.
Something seems off about the Berenstain Bears that are on the covers of my kid’s books now.
I almost would have swore it was BerenstEin, not BerenstAin.
Well that might be easy enough to dismiss… just that so many message boards and everyone I’ve spoken to personally seem to think it is odd as well. Still, no one has a perfect memory.

What about Disney’s Snow White?
What is it the evil queen says to the mirror?
Do you remember “Mirror, Mirror on the wall”?
I do.
Or is it something different?
According to the Grimm’s fairy tales book, it is indeed “Mirror, Mirror”. Not so with Disney.
The weird thing is folks who never heard of Grimm’s seem to remember “Mirror, Mirror” in the Disney movie as well.

Seems that these “glitches” are popping up more frequently this past year, particularly since the start of this summer. And there are a LOT of them. More and more are popping up each day that truly do challenge one’s memory. The issue is the consistency of inconsistencies folks are having when remembering these things.

So why is this happening?
The “time travel butterfly effect” & “multiple overlapping dimensions” explanations for such mass memory “glitches” are not so, well, believable. The “CERN is messing stuff up” theory might be a bit more plausible considering the craziness that was reported out of there recently. Still, that explanation is just a reiteration of the former theories.

What about Psi-Ops? Now that seems more plausible still. If this is the case, I think something definately/definitely went wrong. If this was a successful Psi-Op, the NWO would have already seized the opportunity to use it as a means of declaring the targeted people as unfit for society, round them up, and do what governments do best. More so, this doesn’t seem to be affecting any single country, race, creed, or class. It seems to be everyone at some level.

Or maybe still, with the internet connecting so many people… maybe we are just discovering how easy it is for people to have their memories exposed as incorrect? No one is immune from the power of suggestion. It would take a lot of humility to admit that though!

With that in consideration, I’m still leaning towards botched Psi-Ops, lol… not necessarily executed by the government.
:biggrin:

Thoughts?

i remember jfk getting shot

Forum List

Back