Memory of a moment of life in a song

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
Hello,
A song that reminds us of a moment of our life, for this thread you propose a song while explaining the moment, the memory of a song.
The brain connects us to a song and a memory still if it is a long time ago, Why?
I start with this song that reminds me one night with my adorable little sister in an evening in a club, a beautiful summer evening

Billy Joel - Piano Man

When I was nine years old, I got into the habit of leaving the radio on all night, set to the local rock station. I think I sleep learned this song, and a thousand more.

Those one make me remember of my father in a winter day 1977

Eve of Destruction, played over and over in the jukebox at the EM Club in July 1967 along with White Rabbit.
I put the vidéos :) :

this one remind me of my grand mother when she pass away in the year of 1995 that song was playing

Last edited:
Going over to a 19-year old, pretty, rich girl's house to smoke a doob and have sex when you're younger than she is. She even has a door straight to her

bedroom without going through the house.

Four best friends, all age 16, trying to get home at midnight on New Year's Eve 1959 after an ice storm, in Atlanta, after their car broke down, way out in the country...freezing our balls off, and one of them says, "Someday, we'll laugh about this".

Hello this song remind me when me and my sisters dances often on this song :)

Four best friends, all age 16, trying to get home at midnight on New Year's Eve 1959 after an ice storm, in Atlanta, after their car broke down, way out in the country...freezing our balls off, and one of them says, "Someday, we'll laugh about this".

My father use to listen to this song a great song thank you.
This song reminds me of 11 September 2001 the song played in the documentary of the brothers naudet that film the fireman in New York for month before the attack.

Born and raised in Georgia during simpler times, in the 1940's and 1950's, then leaving home for a life of adventure out West, only to find out years later...:

This song remember of my father when he like to listen to that song with is brother

Forum List

Back