Memory Lane

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Hey...... you got a memory you'd like to share?

Well 1st..... it's all about me....

I recall my first official kiss.. it was in a game of spin-the-bottle, the first spin I got her, "the one" ... I recall liking it a lot.

I recall my first cigarette .. I was puffing it into my month and blowing it out.. real cool like..my brother tickled me and I breathed it into my lungs...I recall losing my breakfast.

I recall brutality..We were at a bar and my running Buddy punched a huge 6' 6" biker so hard he lifted off the ground and landed on a pool table out cold...I recall.. Getting out of there real quick after an eerie silence and shock.

I recall my first official kiss.. it was in a game of spin-the-bottle, the first spin I got her, "the one" ... I recall liking it a lot.

I recall my first cigarette .. I was puffing it into my month and blowing it out.. real cool like..my brother tickled me and I breathed it into my lungs...I recall losing my breakfast.

I recall brutality..We were at a bar and my running Buddy punched a huge 6' 6" biker so hard he lifted off the ground and landed on a pool table out cold...I recall.. Getting out of there real quick after an eerie silence and shock.
I remember, at the age of four, being carried on my father's shoulders through a huge crowd in our city's central park, coming together to celebrate our victory in WWII.

Earliest memory?

I THINK I recall either my circumcision or my actual birth..I cannot be sure which.

Understand I was a nearly month late born baby, so (the story goes according to my now departed mother) after they cleaned the plencenta from my eyes, I was following the movement of people in the delivery room.

I was, according to everybody who knew me back then, possible the ugliest baby they'd ever seen. I was born with nearly an inch of gray hair for example, and was a giant baby, too.

I so creeped out my father's mother that she (I am infomred) never held me as an infant.

Being in my crib and seeing "General Hospital" on our black and white TV. I guess it was about 1965 or 1966.

I remember, at the age of four, being carried on my father's shoulders through a huge crowd in our city's central park, coming together to celebrate our victory in WWII.

That is one cool memory...thanks

One day my mom asked me what I'd learned at school. I told her we'd had sex ed and they told us about boys having resurrections. She died laughing and got on the phone to tell everyone in the family.

NINETEEN 47 - One weekend when I was about 6-years old I was sent to visit my uncle and aunt on their farm out in the countryside. They had no children, so I was pretty much alone to wander around the barn lot, trying to stay away from the really big farm animals, and finally, to entertain myself I stopped to watch my uncle in the work-shed making a repair on a wooden gate.

I should mention that cursing was strongly discouraged in my family. My dad strongly objected even to such looseness of tongue as calling another man a “fool” (of biblical origins I’m inclined to believe, because I couldn't conceive of calling one of my friends a "fool").

So I was watching my uncle driving a nail, and as luck would have it, he hit his finger in the process. He suddenly burst out with a curse I'd never heard from an adult before: “SON OF A BITCH,” and then he went to the shed door and flung the hammer he’d been using out into a patch of weeds.

Needless to say, I was shocked at his words and his manner, and wondered what kind of a devil had gotten into my uncle.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back