Memorial Day

Confounding

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2016
Memorial Day is coming up. Don't forget to honor the fallen by getting in on all of those great Memorial Day sales. No holiday is too sacred to be hijacked by consumerism. So come, spend your money and surround yourself with a bunch of shit you don't need until you completely forget the meaning of the holiday.

Last edited:
Nothing says "Thank You For Your Service to Our Country" more than big savings at the mall.

Memorial Day is coming up. Don't forget to honor the fallen by getting in on all of those great Memorial Day sales. No holiday is too sacred to be hijacked by consumerism. So come, spend your money and surround yourself with a bunch of shit you don't need until you completely forget the meaning of the holiday.
fuckin commie!!!! :p

When I was a kid they used to call it "decoration day" and there would be an early morning parade down main street. Now that I'm a Veteran I prefer to sip a few brewskies and thank the Good Lord that I am still alive to enjoy such a spring day.

Don't forget to be a complete douchebag and rub your Happy Memorial Day in the faces of all those friends and family members of the fallen.

Forum List

Back