Memorial Day Songs

Don't you know, I had an uncle, and a best friend's dad, and a cousin that invaded Normandy?

I know all about those things, I don't care what the leftists claim. I was told told what it was long ago.

There's zero reason for regular people to lie.

All their stories line up, the leftists, notsomuch.

Don't you know, I had an uncle, and a best friend's dad, and a cousin that invaded Normandy?

I know all about those things, I don't care what the leftists claim. I was told told what what it was long ago.

My father was in the Pacific..........Father N Law in the Pacific and was at Pearl Harbor when the Japs attacked.

I know all about those things, I don't care what the leftists claim. I was told told what what it was long ago.

My father was in the Pacific..........Father N Law in the Pacific and was at Pearl Harbor when the Japs attacked.

The higher ups knew it was coming..

Wtf is this? There was some Damn Yankees song with kids singing "My country 'Tis of Thee" at the end, what one was that?

Grr, I hate the internet censors.

Wtf?! It was like the 1st Damn Yankees song.

Good band, btw.

I will have to make a compilation of everything the internet (Google) is censoring.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back