Memorial Day is a day to remember those that have fallen in service to this country.

I think you are being too technical. Half the population has no idea who fought in what war. The point is, Blumenthal is the BIGGEST LIAR of all time, and people who post support for the military, past and present should be encouraged to do so.

Nah the biggest liar is pretending to be patriotic while rather than fighting with your fellow Americans you get daddy to get you a sick note.

Or believing that somehow deriding US POW's and gold star families because they have different political leanings and religious beliefs is "Patriotic".
NO! Neither Obama nor Trump said they served in VietNam when they didn't. We KNOW who did say that-lying dick head.

Yup, granted one of them said he'd make a great General when daddy had to get him out of serving his country. Healthy enough to be active in college athletics, but when it came time to serve, he was disabled.
The other one said"you didn't build that". Besides me and others, the immigrants we worship are famous for building things-how on earth does he get a pass for that? Not as bad as Blumenthal's lies, but close.

Not sure what "you didn't build that" (and mentioning you had help along the way likely) has to do with lying and military service.

I knew plenty of guys in the military who'd lie about their MOS or rating and where they'd been. Not cool.

Don't know many draft dodgers who lied about themselves to avoid serving. MUCH worse.

Then to take something like POW's and politicize that for your own goals saying you don't like them. Fuck that.
Take your disdain for Trump and put it on a more deserving individual-The almighty skunk Blumenthal! After HE has been impeached or worse, then I'll help you get rid of Trump.

Go piss up a rope. I thank veterans on all those days. Go be offended by it.
So, you like liars-and Blumenthal is not a veteran, he is a coward!

Blumenthal served in the US Marine Corps Reserves. Sickening that politics now decides that they aren't actual veterans.

I think you need to learn the definition of "veteran".
I think you are being too technical. Half the population has no idea who fought in what war. The point is, Blumenthal is the BIGGEST LIAR of all time, and people who post support for the military, past and present should be encouraged to do so.

Nah the biggest liar is pretending to be patriotic while rather than fighting with your fellow Americans you get daddy to get you a sick note.

Or believing that somehow deriding US POW's and gold star families because they have different political leanings and religious beliefs is "Patriotic".

As you know, and conveniently ignored, that father dissed Trump because he wanted to curb immigration which hit him squarely in his wallet. His son's death had nothing to do with his motivation. He was protecting his income stream!

Blumenthal served in the US Marine Corps Reserves. Sickening that politics now decides that they aren't actual veterans.

NO! Neither Obama nor Trump said they served in VietNam when they didn't. We KNOW who did say that-lying dick head.

Yup, granted one of them said he'd make a great General when daddy had to get him out of serving his country. Healthy enough to be active in college athletics, but when it came time to serve, he was disabled.

How did "Daddy" get him out of serving when he never would have served anyway?

The other one said"you didn't build that". Besides me and others, the immigrants we worship are famous for building things-how on earth does he get a pass for that? Not as bad as Blumenthal's lies, but close.

Not sure what "you didn't build that" (and mentioning you had help along the way likely) has to do with lying and military service.

I knew plenty of guys in the military who'd lie about their MOS or rating and where they'd been. Not cool.

Don't know many draft dodgers who lied about themselves to avoid serving. MUCH worse.

Then to take something like POW's and politicize that for your own goals saying you don't like them. Fuck that.

McCain started it. Trump finished it.

Take your disdain for Trump and put it on a more deserving individual-The almighty skunk Blumenthal! After HE has been impeached or worse, then I'll help you get rid of Trump.

You cannot impeach a member of the Senate. Did all of you fail your civics classes in high school?

You cannot impeach a member of the Senate. Did all of you fail your civics classes in high school?
Okay Admiral Silly, the word impeach was used for dramatic effect-how about recall? Feel better now?

Okay Admiral Silly, the word impeach was used for dramatic effect-how about recall? Feel better now?

They cannot be recalled either! No. I don't feel better because you are still ignorant.

They cannot be recalled either! No. I don't feel better because you are still ignorant.
You just argue to argue- Both the Senate and House of Representatives are constitutionally able to remove a member through “expulsion”. The process is laid out in the Constitution. Take a chill pill.

How did "Daddy" get him out of serving when he never would have served anyway?
Because of the bone spurs? There’s no record Trump ever had bone spurs. And he can’t remember which foot they were in.

What? maybe they don't teach US government basics wherever you live like they do in the US, but you can't impeach a Congressman. That's like saying "once Trump passes on his reign to his oldest heir for life, then we can work on X". It's not something that occurs in the USA.

You just argue to argue- Both the Senate and House of Representatives are constitutionally able to remove a member through “expulsion”. The process is laid out in the Constitution. Take a chill pill.

Thank you for finally discerning the truth. It is too bad that an incredible number of people are ignorant of that fact.

Forum List

Back