Memorial Day: CNN top Story...Tiger Woods Gets a DUI.

The poor man should be left alone. Losing his gift is bad enough for anything.
Let the man go into retirement or what ever he chooses to do. But to splash it as top story on the Memorial Day holiday is disrespectful.

Tiger doesnt' look likes he's been doing well

Communist News Network shows it's it patriotism. Fuck the fallen who died to defend our country...we want more scandal! Give us Tiger Wood's and his DUI. Worthless NYC liberal assholes.
CNN - Breaking News, Latest News and Videos

Tiger Woods arrested on suspicion of DUI - CNN.com
CNN has been running the names of all US troops killed in the past year all weekend. Don't know if it continued today.
You were saying?
Today is Memorial Day...the "Day." Here is why they trashed Tiger...he never called Trump a racist. Liberal media views Tiger as a "Tom."
Tiger Woods on Donald Trump, the golfer: 'He hits it hard'

More liberal racism George Lopez on Tiger and Trump playing golf: " Just a couple of White dudes playing golf."

The poor man should be left alone. Losing his gift is bad enough for anything.
Watch CNN spin this into some kind of hate crime by a crooked cop!
Perhaps...but I think the liberal editors at CNN view Tiger as an "Uncle Tom." I doubt they would see it that way if he played NBA basketball. Liberals are the worst at racism and hatred based on percieved liberal norms on racial behavior and political correctness.

Drunk drivers are among the nastiest, most dangerous criminals out there.
I absolutely detest them

He was a supreme talent held in check by Earl and when Earl died all hell broke loose immediately

Fox News's head story is about Trump honoring the fallen (which there's nothing wrong with)...but let's not pretend like they're just honoring the fallen-they're also promoting Trump.

If the story was about a member or members of the military who gave their lives the country (which all of them should be doing), then you'd have a point.

Fox News

Forum List

Back