MEMO To: Republicans, GOPers, RWers and Self-Proclaimed Conservatives

So I guess having a Constitution is just a waste of paper? Those first ten amendments are just out of touch?

Apparently having a majority in Congress is a waste of paper. Apparently we're supposed to concoct a system wherein no matter which party is in the majority, the Republicans get to advance their agenda...

...anything less is what rightwingers call 'tyranny'.

First--The Democratic Party is a PLURISTS party that contains Conservatives members.
They were always a Plurists party. There is, and never existed, a liberal party in the United States. Something for a lefty to really chew hard on.(To keep this in perspective, the Republican Party is a Center-Right Party constantly dominated by Conservatives!)

Second--Republicans also fought for women's rights, civil rights, and against slavery. Democrats nor liberal dominate those issues. Remember, there exist "American Libertarians"--right wingers that argue for social liberal ideas.

Third--concerning gays in the military. That battle is basically over, now we are going through the political motions of removing DADT without the politicians losing their jobs. The opposition is so pathetically weak that the media refuse to cover them out of fear of losing creditability!

Yeah, Saddam Hussein's elite military force was called the Republican Guard. Does that make them Republicans with some sort of an association with current American Republicans?

Now, if you're answer is NO!! that's ridiculous! then MAYBE you can figure out that talking about 1850's conservatives in the South who called themselves Democrats having some sort of association with modern American Democrats is equally ridiculous.

So stop being ridiculous, all of you.

BTW, in case you haven't noticed, modern day conservative Republicans don't think much of REPUBLICAN president Abraham Lincoln and all his big government preserve-the-union secession-is-illegal nonsense...

...eh?

The southern democrats have not changed all that much in the last 150 years, aside from geography.

All the bigoted fat cat good old boys known as southern democrats have just moved. Now they're fat cat good old boys from places like Chicago, LA and NYC.

Gibberish.

Get the memo. Get a clue. Wake up!

You are wrong!

Your party is going down...in flames.

You are NOT the majority...not on this one.

You were wrong on slavery, wrong on segragation, wrong on women's rights, wrong on Medicaid/Medicare, wrong on Vietnam, wrong on your response to 9-11. Wrong, Wrong. Wrong!

You lost.

Its over.

Put down your guns, put down your rocks, put down your signs, put down your flags...

Go home.

Hey dumbass, you do know the Republican Party is the one that freed the slaves, right? Haha, so if you consider that wrong, I've got a cotton field for you:eek:

Medicaid and Medicare are GOING BANKRUPT. This year they took in LESS than they SPENT out. I know you probably aren't good at math, but, spending more than you make leads to BAD. I'll keep that one simple for you.

And one last thing. The Democrats were the ones that tried to block civil rights legislation in the 1960s. AGAIN, something you won't hear from Jesse Jackson or MSNBC, but it's true. And speaking of civil rights, your last sentence says a lot of "Put down, put down" and "Go home". Hmmmm........didn't that happen in the 60's also? My how the tides have turned.

Read up on your history my man. In fact, did you know that the Republican Party was the party that wanted to count blacks in the slave era as 1 person, but the Democratic Party wanted them counted as 3/5 a person? You know, you need to read up. The NAACP Kool Aid wants to keep you dependent on them and the government. Don't be. Be independent and your own man. You are too talented for victimhood man.

So we were wrong when we wanted to free the slaves?

We were wrong when we supported Civil rights?

It was state's rights conservatives who tried to preserve slavery.

Opposition to civil rights in the 50's and 60's was from the Conservative Coalition - a BI-PARTISAN group of CONSERVATIVES.

Oh, and btw, you weren't there when the slaves were freed, so what's with the 'we' shit?

Well, you guys want "we" to pay reparations for something "we" didn't do back then, so "WE" the Republican voters may as well take credit for freeing the slaves, which the REPUBLICAN party did.

And don't quote me on the reparations part, quote President Barack Hussein Obama, who stated QUOTE: "Reparations don't go far enough". Ouch.

Forum List

Back