Memo to Obama: Your Base hasn't gone on half a dozen vacations...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
So Excuse them as they seem let down by you while you and your Wife Live like Royalty while the Kingdom Collapses...

News From The Associated Press - York Daily Record/Sunday News

"The idea that we've got a lack of enthusiasm in the Democratic base, that people are sitting on their hands complaining, is just irresponsible," he said in the interview. He said Democrats should be thinking about what's at stake this election "if they want to move forward over the next two years or six years or 10 years."

That's it... Scold them while they Suffer... :clap2:

You Certainly made them Feel that if they simply Voted for you, you'd "Change" things...

They've gotten Worse since you've been in Office and YOU are Living like it's 1999 and then some.

But please, don't let me Stop you from Attacking your own Base while they Suffer! :thup:

:)

peace...

Thank you for this thread. It most clearly demonstrates you don't even have a rudimentary grasp of politics. What a moran!

CB+morans.jpg

So Excuse them as they seem let down by you while you and your Wife Live like Royalty while the Kingdom Collapses...

News From The Associated Press - York Daily Record/Sunday News

"The idea that we've got a lack of enthusiasm in the Democratic base, that people are sitting on their hands complaining, is just irresponsible," he said in the interview. He said Democrats should be thinking about what's at stake this election "if they want to move forward over the next two years or six years or 10 years."

That's it... Scold them while they Suffer... :clap2:

You Certainly made them Feel that if they simply Voted for you, you'd "Change" things...

They've gotten Worse since you've been in Office and YOU are Living like it's 1999 and then some.

But please, don't let me Stop you from Attacking your own Base while they Suffer! :thup:

peace...

Really, again with this, I mean really?

Memo to the idiot who posted this crap.

The shrub spent over Two (02) Years of his Eight Years (08) in office on "Vacation". bushie baby spent the entire month of August 2001 on vacation, after receiving a Presidential Daily Brief (PDB) that stated, "Bin Laden Determined To Attack America." georige porgie told the briefer, "Ok, you've covered your ass."

The Repugs never complained when bushie baby promised to give up golf, because "It is wrong for me to golf while we have troops in harm's way." A month or so later he said, "Now watch this drive."

Your words are empty and without meaning. They fly on the wings of the carion birds, to the great dead places.

Last edited:
Thank you for this thread. It most clearly demonstrates you don't even have a rudimentary grasp of politics. What a moran!

CB+morans.jpg

Obama doesn't... It's how he's Squandered his Base in under 2 years...

While People Suffer, he Vacations... a LOT...

His Base was "Hoping" for their Rent to be Paid and their Medical Bills to be Covered...

Instead, they don't have Jobs... :thup:

It will play out in November... Bet.

peace...

Vacation?

I hear the guy also plays golf and reads from a teleprompter when he gives a speech.

What do you expect from a Kenyan born Muslim who hates America

This President and the Democrats are completely out of touch at this point. Isn't it time for another Vacation for em? Hey but on the bright side,when they're away on Vacation they aren't destroying the country. So i'm all in favor of Democrats taking more Vacations. Hey that's just me though.

Excellent deflecting... all of you! :clap2:

peace...

Do you mean to say that you thought this was a serious thread?

Yes... VERY Serious for an Unpopular President and his Unpopular Party...

They's about to get shown the Door and in Response he Scolds his Base...

His Base is Increasingly Jobless while he Parties and Vacations...

He is WAY THE FUCK out of Touch...

And so are his Apologists, it seems. :lol:

At least Carter had the Moral Compass to NOT Show Off while People Suffered the "Misery" of his Presidency and Specifically the Final (2) Years.

peace...

There is one small problem with all this: The radical elements of his base are violent and don't think he is doing enough. If Republicans take over the House or the Senate... it could get ugly. and it wont be the right starting something.

Forum List

Back