Memo to Blacks, Women, Gays etc.

I L O V E a line I saw yesterday.... the crazy people doing a "womens march"....someone asked "I thought all you guys thought that gender was a state of mind"?
Classic.

People seem to forget that it was heterosexual white men who invented identity politics and, from the looks of things, a considerable percentage are still practicing it.

If you want to be equal, stop differentiating yourselves
Amen to this. If they didn't act as if they are something special because of the way that they live their lives so much, maybe so many others wouldn't be so turned off where people like them are concerned.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I think that the OP has raised an important point.

With all due respect, perhaps some groups (as mentioned by the OP) do not understand that they are merely antagonizing voters by constantly complaining all the time about everything.

Maybe if those groups would calm down, they might be able to persuade more voters to listen to their views.

I know that activists always cite the saying "The squeaky wheel gets the oil," but there can also be a downside to all that squeaking.

I think that the OP has raised an important point.

With all due respect, perhaps some groups (as mentioned by the OP) do not understand that they are merely antagonizing voters by constantly complaining all the time about everything.

Maybe if those groups would calm down, they might be able to persuade more voters to listen to their views.

I know that activists always cite the saying "The squeaky wheel gets the oil," but there can also be a downside to all that squeaking.
I guess they should just know their place, right racistt fuck?

they have their own black shows/black groups/black caucus/etc
they do segregate themselves

Forum List

Back