Memo intended for Karl Rove!

no1tovote4 said:
You are wrong. There are groups that do support illegal immigration and they are invariably supported by those in the Democrat Party.

Once again, since you can't seem to understand English, I am not a Republican. However I would trust a business to solve a problem more quickly and with less spending than anybody in the government and even more especially the Federal Government.

I personally believe that the Government at any level exists only to protect an Individual's right to exist without being victimized by another. That all laws should only be enacted to protect an Individual's right.

(This would include such things and the FDA as environmental impacts can poison individuals). We can talk more on such things, but I want it clear to you that I am not a Republican.

No, YOU are wrong...there is not any reason for any group to support illegal immigration. No such group exists. It would be unamerican, beyond all reasoning.
This is the right's way of trying to make your opposition sound crazy and traitorous...Im not suprised you fell for it.

BTW, I know exactly what kind of party you believe in.
"Small government, Individual rights, free market, corporations are your
friend."
And i know exactly where this kind of thinking will lead this country.

xen said:
No, YOU are wrong...there is not any reason for any group to support illegal immigration. No such group exists. It would be unamerican, beyond all reasoning.
This is the right's way of trying to make your opposition sound crazy and traitorous...Im not suprised you fell for it.

BTW, I know exactly what kind of party you believe in.
"Small government, Individual rights, free market, corporations are your
friend."
And i know exactly where this kind of thinking will lead this country.

In my post I provided (on edit) the name of such a group so you could research it here it is again: Confia en ti. There are groups that support illegal immigration. I have never stated the Corporations are your friend either. Corporations are not individuals and have no independant rights, it is the owners of the Corporations that have rights as well as responsibility toward another. It doesn't change the fact that I am not a Republican.

Recently corporations have claimed the individual rights, that they are human beings. Most notably, your friendly neighborhood walmart.

I can't find the name of the group that supports illegal immigration.

BTW, multi-national corporations that actively undermine our democracy are enemies of the people. This includes our 'liberal media'.

xen said:
Recently corporations have claimed the individual rights, that they are human beings. Most notably, your friendly neighborhood walmart.

That doesn't mean that I support the idea. Corporations are owned by individuals but are not individuals themselves.

I provided it again in the second post. But I will here again: Confia en ti.

BTW, multi-national corporations that actively undermine our democracy are enemies of the people. This includes our 'liberal media'.

I have already made it abundantly clear that I agree with you on that.

no1tovote4 said:
That doesn't mean that I support the idea. Corporations are owned by individuals but are not individuals themselves.
I agree, but it does not change the fact that they are still claiming to be human beings.

I provided it again in the second post. But I will here again: Confia en ti.
Okay sorry, i thought you were giving me a LINK.
Not sure i want to research a group called confia en ti...is that a group of illegal aliens who want their friends to come over?
Somebody is messing with your head.

OH! i know what the problem is. The people making up this fake opposition to immigration laws ACTUALLY WANT illegal immigration, its cheap labor.

I have already made it abundantly clear that I agree with you on that.

The problem is, the people you support, most likely are in favor of multi-national corporations gaining insane amounts of wealth, on the backs of the tax payers.

This ain't a joke, there is a HUGE group of people in this country that believe feudalism is the answer, Its a very stable form of government, worked for centuries. This is MUCH larger than any, anti-troop, or illegal immigration support group.

Our past leaders warned us OVER and OVER again about the "economic royalists", yet, 99% of the american people are unaware of this threat.

xen said:

Go to Google and do a search for "Confia en ti". It's at the top of the list. It's that simple.

Here's another interesting page, and it sums up this group quite well.

http://www.alipac.us/article109.html

One Escondido-based group named "Confia en ti" serves as a hiring hall and even provides blankets and meals to illegal aliens. Roughly translated, "confia en ti" means "trust me."

So how much trust should Americans give the misguided "Confia" when considering the prospect that they could provide aid and comfort to criminal aliens?

These appeasers would surely plead ignorance and retort that they are only helping immigrants drawn by America's demand for cheap labor. But this explanation is only one side of the coin.

xen said:
I agree, but it does not change the fact that they are still claiming to be human beings.

Okay sorry, i thought you were giving me a LINK.
Not sure i want to research a group called confia en ti...is that a group of illegal aliens who want their friends to come over?

OH! i know what the problem is. The people making up this fake opposition to immigration laws ACTUALLY WANT illegal immigration, its cheap labor.

The problem is, the people you support, most likely are in favor of multi-national corporations gaining insane amounts of wealth, on the backs of the tax payers.

This ain't a joke, there is a HUGE group of people in this country that believe feudalism is the answer, Its a very stable form of government, worked for centuries. This is MUCH larger than any, anti-troop, or illegal immigration support group.

Our past leaders warned us OVER and OVER again about the "economic royalists", yet, 99% of the american people are unaware of this threat.

I'm done.

I just wanted to say this out in the open, no "sneak attacks", no pm, no message with bad rep. I will say it for all to see.

You, my friend, are an idiot.

"Okay sorry, i thought you were giving me a LINK.

OH! i know what the problem is. The people making up this fake opposition to immigration laws ACTUALLY WANT illegal immigration, its cheap labor."

That is one theory as to why Bush and his Administration ignore the border. It is however clear when Bush's open "guest-worker" program is decried as not being enough by Democratic leadership who tends to actually support illegal immigration. It is one of the major reasons why some Republicans are not thrilled with Bush, his Immigration Policy is non-existant and there is no end in sight.

Jimmyeatworld said:
Go to Google and do a search for "Confia en ti". It's at the top of the list. It's that simple.

Here's another interesting page, and it sums up this group quite well.

http://www.alipac.us/article109.html

One Escondido-based group named "Confia en ti" serves as a hiring hall and even provides blankets and meals to illegal aliens. Roughly translated, "confia en ti" means "trust me."

So how much trust should Americans give the misguided "Confia" when considering the prospect that they could provide aid and comfort to criminal aliens?

These appeasers would surely plead ignorance and retort that they are only helping immigrants drawn by America's demand for cheap labor. But this explanation is only one side of the coin.

I don't see how this group is influencing politics, more like a local problem.
THIS GROUP AINT NOTHIN compared to the corporations hiring illegal immigrants, they are the ones "helping" the MASSES of cheap workers.

The only reason workers come over here is because our retarded corporations will hire them for cheap labor...

Corporations are the REAL groups promoting illegal immigration.

Jimmyeatworld said:
I'm done.

I just wanted to say this out in the open, no "sneak attacks", no pm, no message with bad rep. I will say it for all to see.

You, my friend, are an idiot.

you don't have a reason? argument? okay.

suck my balls jim, suck my balls.

xen said:
I don't see how this group is influencing politics, more like a local problem.
THIS GROUP AINT NOTHIN compared to the corporations hiring illegal immigrants, they are the ones "helping" the MASSES of cheap workers.

The only reason workers come over here is because our retarded corporations will hire them for cheap labor...

Corporations are the REAL groups promoting illegal immigration.

This still puts lie to your assertion that, "Nobody supports illegal immigration!" There are other groups as well, ones that provide them water and phones while they are crossing the border, as well as the Sanctuary Cities that I provided a link to information about earlier, especially Sanctuary Cities are supported by Democrats, you can tell this by the government that enacted them. They actively force their law enforcement to not ask even if they are illegal, and to not report illegals when they do know. To ignore this to say, "Nobody supports illegal immigration!" is simply incorrect.

If you want to know who the largest supporter of illegal immigration is, then look to the Mexican Government that promotes it and puts out magazines and pamphlets that help people learn how to illegally cross the border.

I don't doubt anything you have said.
The conservatives have every branch of government, and they still can't tackle the problem, I dont think the problem is with this "opposition" ruining their progress.
I believe the conservatives ARE the opposition to you.
The problem is with the economic royalists that control the reich wing. They love illegal immigration, and they refuse to let this steady flow of cheap labor go.

xen said:
you don't have a reason? argument? okay.

You ignore arguments and twist what people say into something absurd, so what is the point? For a reason, go back and read every post you have had in this thread.

xen said:
suck my balls jim, suck my balls.

Can't suck on imagination.

Jimmyeatworld said:
You ignore arguments and twist what people say into something absurd, so what is the point?

Wow, i was feeling the same way about most of you guys. guess its just me.

no1tovote4 said:
This still puts lie to your assertion that, "Nobody supports illegal immigration!" There are other groups as well, ones that provide them water and phones while they are crossing the border, as well as the Sanctuary Cities that I provided a link to information about earlier, especially Sanctuary Cities are supported by Democrats, you can tell this by the government that enacted them. They actively force their law enforcement to not ask even if they are illegal, and to not report illegals when they do know. To ignore this to say, "Nobody supports illegal immigration!" is simply incorrect.

If you want to know who the largest supporter of illegal immigration is, then look to the Mexican Government that promotes it and puts out magazines and pamphlets that help people learn how to illegally cross the border.

well...every farmer in the central valley and the coast of california support illegal immigration

xen said:
I don't doubt anything you have said.
The conservatives have every branch of government, and they still can't tackle the problem, I dont think the problem is with this "opposition" ruining their progress.
I believe the conservatives ARE the opposition to you.
The problem is with the economic royalists that control the reich wing. They love illegal immigration, and they refuse to let this steady flow of cheap labor go.

tell me of the 8 years monica was sucking on willies balls....tell of how they stemmed the tied of illegal imigration

I say down with illegal immigration, up with annexation. Let's just annex mexico, shorten our southern border, and get on with other important issues.

Forum List

Back