Meme Down

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
Oct 13, 2014

With the turmoil in Ferguson (MO) the latest example, activists and many reporters would have us believe that police officers are prejudicially “trigger happy” when dealing with black suspects.

But a scientific study from Washington State University-Spokane suggests just the opposite. In truth, according to findings from the research team’s innovative experiments: Cops hesitate more err less when shooting black suspects study finds

Oct 13, 2014

With the turmoil in Ferguson (MO) the latest example, activists and many reporters would have us believe that police officers are prejudicially “trigger happy” when dealing with black suspects.

But a scientific study from Washington State University-Spokane suggests just the opposite. In truth, according to findings from the research team’s innovative experiments: Cops hesitate more err less when shooting black suspects study finds

It's pure horseshit. There was zero evidence presented of racism in ANY of the recent incidents involving police officers. ZERO.

Know what I think? I think that if these incidents were as wide spread as claimed, they would be using them to make their point instead of using the very weak Brown and Martin cases.

When incidents have to be manufactured, your beliefs are in real trouble.

Mark

Know what I think? I think that if these incidents were as wide spread as claimed, they would be using them to make their point instead of using the very weak Brown and Martin cases.

Mark

It's frightening to see how many have taken the bait. We should be worried. This isn't an attempt to improve race relations. It's inciting racial violence.

Mark

It's frightening to see how many have taken the bait. We should be worried. This isn't an attempt to improve race relations. It's inciting racial violence.

Yes, it is. Making out people like Brown or Martin as heroes when they actually are thugs is appalling. As it stands, they want to completely disarm the police, no matter the circumstances.

Mark

^^^^^^Willfully racist scum^^^^^^

If any of these killings were of whites, you'd be screeching for cops' heads and you know it. But, of course, whites aren't being mowed down, are they.

^^^^^^Willfully racist scum^^^^^^

If any of these killings were of whites, you'd be screeching for cops' heads and you know it. But, of course, whites aren't being mowed down, are they.

If you are talking to me, no. If a white man acted exactly the same as Brown did, I wouldn't have faulted a black cop for putting him down.

Mark

Forum List

Back