Membership Upgrade

FRIKSHUN

Gold Member
Feb 10, 2011
USA
I would like to upgrade my membership and it appears that my only choice is to use Pay Pal. Would it be possible for me to use my Charles Schwab Visa card?

Paypal accepts all cc's, frikshun.

Ok, well I didn’t really want to sign up with Pay Pal; I guess I’ll go there and see what I need to do. I’ve heard stories about Pay Pal having some security issues, maybe it’ll be ok.
Thanks’ Grace.

:eusa_angel::razz:

Paypal accepts all cc's, frikshun.

Ok, well I didn’t really want to sign up with Pay Pal; I guess I’ll go there and see what I need to do. I’ve heard stories about Pay Pal having some security issues, maybe it’ll be ok.
Thanks’ Grace.

:eusa_angel::razz:

I don't think you even need to join. It's kinda like western union. But it's been a long time, so I could be wrong. Should be easy peasy.
I've been with paypal since 1998 and never had a problem, if that makes you feel better.:)

Ok, I didn't realize that Ebay owned paypal, that does make me feel better about doing this. Thank's for the info.. I'm on it as we speak!

I go way back with ebay. When paypal was the new online payment idea that sprang up soon after ebay was such a success. I was there when paypal was purchased by ebay and saw it all go down before it was even announced. We (ebay sellers) knew paypalDamon, the guy that answered all our questions regarding how it worked, etc. Back then, paypal was free for buyers AND sellers. Until ebay bought it. They wanted a piece of it. Paypal was rockin'. So they bought it for a couple of mil, then made it where sellers had to pay a fee for every transaction sent through their system.
Ebay also owns Craigslist, too. And quite a few other websites like rentals.com (I think that's what it's called), etc.

Well, you would think it would be very secure as long as they have been around. I did sign up with paypal a couple years ago and bought a 9mm camera lens and that worked out well. I'm very happy with that.

Ebay's stock is rather expensive, I should have bought stock in it years ago and didn't. I was more interested in Gold, mining, oil, gas and pipelines. Seems like ebay would have been a more profitable way to go, rather then this up and down BS that I deal with on this Yo Yo of a market we have today!! I'm about ready to cash out and bury the money in the ground.

Well, you would think it would be very secure as long as they have been around. I did sign up with paypal a couple years ago and bought a 9mm camera lens and that worked out well. I'm very happy with that.

Ebay's stock is rather expensive, I should have bought stock in it years ago and didn't. I was more interested in Gold, mining, oil, gas and pipelines. Seems like ebay would have been a more profitable way to go, rather then this up and down BS that I deal with on this Yo Yo of a market we have today!! I'm about ready to cash out and bury the money in the ground.

And take my loss :doubt:

What's an upgraded membership consist of? Like are there certain levels of membership to coincide with how much you donate? Or is it like a flat club dues? Just interested in operations. I have never been on a message board with "membership." Plenty if not all live off donations. Is there a difference between just donating and becoming an upgraded member? Sorry if I should have posted this somewhere else. I just saw the thread title and did quick post.

Forum List

Back