Member this FAKE NEWS? I member. Do you member?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
366e8633e06ee36ee5b6ef4c637aa4f5.jpg

That, that was fake news, right? Right?

Have you noticed everything the democrats report as news, is fake? I mean everything.

I mean I call it lies, but hey. Fake news will do.

Thank you stupid liberals. Thank you so much for more of your bullshit I can exploit.

What I notice is that there's a whole section there where you can travel across the arctic ocean from the Atlantic to the Pacific... which is not a good thing.
You do realize the arctic has been ice free several times each inter-glacial cycle over the past 100 million years or so don't you? This is a natural cycle..

Back to thrashing the fake news called AGW.. Did the earths climate change over the 4.5 billion years or was it stagnate at today's levels?

You do realize the arctic has been ice free several times each inter-glacial cycle over the past 100 million years or so don't you? This is a natural cycle..

Back to thrashing the fake news called AGW.. Did the earths climate change over the 4.5 billion years or was it stagnate at today's levels?

Heres the problem with that concept. When climate changes over millions of years, life can adapt. For instance, Neanderthals were adapted to live in cold climates. When the climate changes too fast, then life doesn't adapt to live in it.

The experts, basing a conclusion on climate change, using data barely 150 years old, if that much, on a planet that is over 4 billion years old.

Heres the problem with that concept. When climate changes over millions of years, life can adapt. For instance, Neanderthals were adapted to live in cold climates. When the climate changes too fast, then life doesn't adapt to live in it.
The current rate of change is not uncommon (different from) and not faster than that of the past changes... Your premise fails basic empirical evidence review..

What I notice is that there's a whole section there where you can travel across the arctic ocean from the Atlantic to the Pacific... which is not a good thing.

Link, Silly Billy, link. Smells just like the usual 'facts' you pull out of your ass.

Link, Silly Billy, link. Smells just like the usual 'facts' you pull out of your ass.
Three people have tried to show you this in the last week and you fail to grasp the reason because you don't know shit about spatial resolution of graphing..

Your problem is obvious..

Liberal Defense Mechanisim.JPG

What is fake is the quote. Gore did not say "will". He said "may well".

And I strongly suggest you do some more reading. You do not understand the concept of "fake news".
It may well?

That certainly seemed to be enough for dickbags like you.

"It may well." LOL!!!

The current rate of change is not uncommon (different from) and not faster than that of the past changes... Your premise fails basic empirical evidence review..

we've never had temperatures increase as quickly as they are now... The fact you have to go back millions of years to find time periods when the poles had this little ice is evidence of that.

we've never had temperatures increase as quickly as they are now... The fact you have to go back millions of years to find time periods when the poles had this little ice is evidence of that.
Prove your assumption!

Make sure the graphing you use to show this is in the same spatial resolution as the yearly plots are today... I'll wait..

What is fake is the quote. Gore did not say "will". He said "may well".

And I strongly suggest you do some more reading. You do not understand the concept of "fake news".
It may well?

That certainly seemed to be enough for dickbags like you.

"It may well." LOL!!!

Reference the definition of "is"...and you will see the liberal mind set with regard to telling the truth.

Reference the graph I provide for you below...as you can see, temperatures regularly fluctuate more than we have seen in a shorter period of time...and as you can see, you need not go back millions of years...that claim is a blatant falsehood...you need only go back to the onset of the medieval warm period....an eye blink in geological time....and clearly, in the past 10,000 years, there have been numerous times when the ice was clearly less in the arctic than at the present...not millions of years as you claim.

Last edited:

Reference the graph I provided for you above...as you can see, temperatures regularly fluctuate more than we have seen in a shorter period of time...and as you can see, you need not go back millions of years...that claim is a blatant falsehood...you need only go back to the onset of the medieval warm period....an eye blink in geological time....and clearly, in the past 10,000 years, there have been numerous times when the ice was clearly less in the arctic than at the present...not millions of years as you claim.
Here is a base lined view of this current interglacial..

Global Temp Trends.JPG

Last edited:

The problem with your argument is that it is a chicken little, hand waving, emotional response to what you believe rather than a well thought out thoroughly researched assessment of what you have been told.

Here, take a look at a temperature reconstruction from the Greenland ice, covering not millions of years, but just the past 10,000 years.

Screen_shot_2012-10-06_at_11.14.04_AM.png

Look at the temperature spikes of 7000 and 7700 years ago and compare them to the present...think maybe there was less arctic ice then than now?...how about the Minoan warm period?...maybe less ice then....the Roman warm period...the Medieval warm period?...think that maybe all those times in the past 10,000 years the Arctic had less ice than the present...hell for that matter, don't you think that for most of the past 10,000 years the Arctic had less ice than the present?

Clearly, temperature changes don't take millions of years as you claim...there is at least one period there where the temperature rose more than 3 degrees in 150 years...and you are worried about barely a degree in 150 years?

Ands it wasn't the climate that killed off the Neanderthals.....it was a smaller species with a bigger brain....nothing to do with climate....

The climate changes warmer and cooler and sometimes it does it rapidly and sometimes it does it slowly...but there is nothing whatsoever going on in today's climate that is even approaching the boundaries of natural variation...and if you take an honest look at the graph above, you can see that the Arctic is colder now than it has been for most of the past 10,000 years. The claim of it taking millions of years to change a few degrees is blatant bullshit....and it is damned unfortunate that so many people have fallen for the lie.

As you've been told many times before, Greenland trends are not global trends. JoeB131 is correct: life can adapt to changes that take place over hundreds of thousands to millions of years. Ocean pH is buffered by aragonite weathering ashore. The changes we see in the geological record are NOT analogous to what we are undergoing now.

Forum List

Back