Member the 97% of climate scientists believe in MAN MADE glowbull warming fake news?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
https://www.google.com/amp/www.forb.../97-of-climate-scientists-agree-is-100-wrong/

1. What exactly do the climate scientists agree on?

Usually, the person will have a very vague answer like “climate change is real.”

Which raises the question: What is that supposed to mean? That climate changes? That we have some impact? That we have a large impact? That we have a catastrophically large impact? That we have such a catastrophic impact that we shouldn’t use fossil fuels?

What you’ll find is that people don’t want to define what 97% agree on–because there is nothing remotely in the literature saying 97% agree we should ban most fossil fuel use.

It’s likely that 97% of people making the 97% claim have absolutely no idea where that number comes from.

If you look at the literature, the specific meaning of the 97% claim is: 97 percent of climate scientists agree that there is a global warming trend and that human beings are the main cause–that is, that we are over 50% responsible. The warming is a whopping 0.8 degrees over the past 150 years, a warming that has tapered off to essentially nothing in the last decade and a half.

------------------

I think they still believe and report this fake news. Thank you liberals sooo much for your fake news shit.

Did you think I was annoying before? Get ready for a lot more you stupid ass morons.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.forb.../97-of-climate-scientists-agree-is-100-wrong/

Usually, the person will have a very vague answer like “climate change is real.”

Which raises the question: What is that supposed to mean? That climate changes? That we have some impact? That we have a large impact? That we have a catastrophically large impact? That we have such a catastrophic impact that we shouldn’t use fossil fuels?

What you’ll find is that people don’t want to define what 97% agree on–because there is nothing remotely in the literature saying 97% agree we should ban most fossil fuel use.

It’s likely that 97% of people making the 97% claim have absolutely no idea where that number comes from.

If you look at the literature, the specific meaning of the 97% claim is: 97 percent of climate scientists agree that there is a global warming trend and that human beings are the main cause–that is, that we are over 50% responsible. The warming is a whopping 0.8 degrees over the past 150 years, a warming that has tapered off to essentially nothing in the last decade and a half.

------------------

I think they still believe and report this fake news. Thank you liberals sooo much for your fake news shit.

Did you think I was annoying before? Get ready for a lot more you stupid ass morons.

I don't care what they want to believe and waste their lives on.
I just object strongly to any tax payer billions being given for these ongoing endeavors. I am also totally against heavily subsidizing these "green jobs" and companies who also are wasting valuable tax payer dollars that are more wisely and greatly needed to care for so many who are suffering in so many other ways here, now, today!

Last edited:

------------------

When you have to change the name over and over again as the deceptions are linked with the new name and the answer remains the same each time.. Lose you freedoms, do as you are told, take your monies, and be dependent on government are always the answer to their claims.

It does not take much brain power to see it as the deception it is, but one must be able to think cognitively and have the information to do so. The left has dumbed down our young for over 40 years and we are to blame for allowing it..

The so called consensus is not a scientific term and has always been political. The best way to expose them is make them define just what it is they are claiming... Even Michael Mann will not define what he believes.. Dr James Hansen just exposed himself a few weeks ago and defined the NON-EMERGENCY that is AGW.. I am still laughing at that one..

global_warming_name_changes.jpg

Its like.... what is it really?

------------------

#1. CO2 is a greenhouse gas. When you add a greenhouse gas to the atmosphere, the atmosphere will be warmer.
#2. We are adding CO2 to the atmosphere. In massive amounts. Enough that we have raised the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere by at least 43%.
#3. The earth is warming
#4. This warming is melting ice in Greenland, and is on track to create an Arctic Ocean with a period in the summer with no ice.
#5. The lack of Arctic Ice is affecting to jet stream in a manner that is creating a situation where we are getting arctic air further south, and warm pacific air clear to the North Pole in the dead of polar night.
#6. There will be inevitable surprises, none of them pleasant.

Only thing that matters....:bye1::bye1:.....a large majority of the public doesn't think humans are causing climate change.

We've heard for 2 decades about the science. Its had zErO impact on public policy. zErO

Nobody is caring.

Tomorrow morning, I could go down into town and march naked down the middle of Main Street shaking a banana at people and yelling that the end is near.......and may truly believe it. Hundreds of people will see me. All will laugh and go on their merry way. Same dynamic with climate change.
About 179 people think their house is going to be swallowed by the sea.:gay:

When will people care?

When we have pics streaming in from a Siberian lake in mid-January.......pics of women in bikini's riding water ski's for three weeks in 80 degree weather.

Not...........a..............moment...............sooner.:badgrin::badgrin::banana:

duh

Forum List

Back