Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2009
America's Home Town
The Administrators are Red
Super mods/regular mods are orange

Supporting members/regular members are black.

Could we maybe make the super mods darkred or leave them orange and make the regular mods darkred?

Then make the supporting members Navy or something and leave regular members black?

Just a thought. I'll put a poll in to see what the rest of the forum thinks.

Last edited:
There are no "regular" Mods.. There are just Super Mods.. (Regular Mods don't have the permissions required to ban, I believe.)

Paying users are bolded with a flag icon; regular users are not (ecxept Bones who wanted to be special) :D

Supporting members are already bold and larger ...

That's what she said!

The EZ Button!

thats-what-she-said-iphone-app.png

There are no "regular" Mods.. There are just Super Mods.. (Regular Mods don't have the permissions required to ban, I believe.)

Paying users are bolded with a flag icon; regular users are not (ecxept Bones who wanted to be special) :D

i dont think i am the only person who opted out of the icons...surely not...we would have to ask gunny

Maybe supporting members names should be in bold.

Such a party pooper :lol:
leave regular members black?
racist!
:rofl: That was awesome ravi!!!
stop being gay....i think you should be in bright pink...but that would make midnight jealous!

I bet if I razzed gunny about it he would oblige making my name pink somehow, just to screw with me :)

Supporting members are already bold and larger ...

And your a party pooper too

o and pilgram said he was gonna go "non icon" but never did...whats with that pilgram?

i am special with or without icons...

Gunny said I can't keep my american flag (next to my name) if I do it, and I like my flag :)

i dont think i am the only person who opted out of the icons...surely not...we would have to ask gunny

Yes you are.:lol:

Forum List

Back