Meltdown provisions

A thread to encourage you to put up food in the event of a finical meltdown
I suspect we will have a depressions much worse than the ones prior,
everyone here has plenty of guns and ammo.
there are other concerns as well

Capturing Today: Frugal Friday - Cloth Toilet Wipes

And for those of us lacking the resources to prepare for such catastrophy, I highly advise you to know who has such resources set aside so you'll know whose homes to invade when the time comes.

:doubt: how about i welcome you in before you rob me? Do you own a gun and ammo to protect us? bring that! ;)

:doubt: how about i welcome you in before you rob me? Do you own a gun and ammo to protect us? bring that! ;)
Fitnah could be the first member of the Care4All state military.

But with only one soldier, don't be surprised when Care4Alland is conquered by the Eagleseven Territorial Militia.

:lol:

If anyone is really interested in learning wilderness survival skills, let me know.
I know nothing of urban survival skills-can't help with that.
I too am advising people to put up food, although that isn't anything new for me. I have always been of the mind that it is best to be prepared.

I watch man verses wild and survivalman weekly! :lol::lol:

If our soil is not contaminated in any way, there is enough edibles in the Maine woods to survive...it's drinkable water, without a pump's electricity to bring it up, that the problem lies.... though a kazillion water filters and clorox could solve some of that problem if snow is melted or gotten from a creek, brook or river....a windmill water pump might be better....

i began emergency survival supplies and food storage AFTER seeing how our government handled Katrina... it was only then, that the rude awakening came to me, 'Don't count on Our government, to ever be there, to help you'!

Forum List

Back