Meltdown of the mainstream media, Fukushima proportions

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
"What we are in the midst of witnessing right now is a complete, Fukushima-style meltdown of the mainstream media.
Without these slobbering lap dogs, President Obama never would have been elected in the first place. And now they are his only hope for staying in office amid all the global violence, a morbidly paralyzed economy and a national crisis of confidence so profound that the American Dream has become nothing more than quaint fiction for millions.
Nearly four years after President Obama promised to ease Arab hatred of America, the Middle East burns hotter than ever. Polls show America has never been more deeply despised.
Respected newspapers around the world report that the Obama administration was explicitly warned days before the attack on the American Consulate in Libya in which our ambassador was brutally killed. But officials did nothing to stop the worst terrorist attack on the U.S. since 9/11.
Four years after promising to cut the deficit in half, President Obama has exploded the debt to a record $16 trillion. Welfare rolls have ballooned to levels once unimaginable in America and you are actually paying for campaigns to recruit more people onto welfare."

Read more: HURT: Media lap dogs in hot pursuit of the wrong story - Washington Times HURT: Media lap dogs in hot pursuit of the wrong story - Washington Times

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

nurse-ratched.jpg

Remember this same MSM once venerated Obama with these words...

"I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God." – Evan Thomas on Hardball, June 5, 2009.
Newsweek

Not seeing any meltdown to the detriment of Obama. Good points made but not a thing is changing. The article is not demonstrating that any outlet is about to change it's ways. What did I miss?

Update: Just read it again. Sorry, but can anyone point out what I'm missing?

Last edited:
I loved "slobbering lapdogs".

But any political article that uses "Fukushima" as an adjective deserves to be shared.

"Upon the conclusion of the reporters’ questions, according to the pool report, the campaign official rewarded the drooling lap dogs by offering them “home-baked cookies.”"

"But, standing tall, uncompromising and fearless, the press declined the campaign’s sweets."

That's the meltdown? Shit, then I'm melted putty. I love cookies.

Last edited:
No, it's just indicative of how irrelevant and clueless they are.

Remember this same MSM once venerated Obama with these words...

"I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God." – Evan Thomas on Hardball, June 5, 2009.
Newsweek

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no9fpKVXxCc&feature=player_detailpage]Chris Matthews' thrill up leg - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back