Melania Trump.....

We have a classless skank there now who wasn't even proud to be an American
hey frankie after listening to your republican cowardly traitors for going on 8 years many millions aren't so proud either You're all no class redneck bums and those are your good points
Are you going to hop an inner tube for Fidel?
I have no problem in trying to get along with my enemies ,,,even repubs ,,,
I'm not your enemy fuckwad

still pissed over the blow job eh?

bill as first lady...

they are all whores.....all of them
he cheated on his wife
he committed sexual harassment
he lied under oath

and he still cheats on her

you really cool with that level of degeneracy?

would you let your husband cheat on you?

I'd say you wouldn't, even if it's just some head.

Trump cheated on multiple wives and is the leading candidate of the GOP
I'm not a republican for the 1000th time.

Trump says his own personal 'indiscretions' are fair game
Trump says his own personal 'indiscretions' – including cheating on his first wife – are fair game in politics

did he do it with someone that worked for him?
did he do it while President?

I know these are fine lines, but Bill is still at it and will be at it.

Trumps indiscretions far exceeds Bill Clinton

It is Trump running for President not Bill Clinton
that's not even a good lie

and they both could be in the WH

still pissed over the blow job eh?

bill as first lady...

they are all whores.....all of them
he cheated on his wife
he committed sexual harassment
he lied under oath

and he still cheats on her

you really cool with that level of degeneracy?

would you let your husband cheat on you?

I'd say you wouldn't, even if it's just some head.

Trump cheated on multiple wives and is the leading candidate of the GOP
I'm not a republican for the 1000th time.

Trump says his own personal 'indiscretions' are fair game
Trump says his own personal 'indiscretions' – including cheating on his first wife – are fair game in politics

did he do it with someone that worked for him?
did he do it while President?

I know these are fine lines, but Bill is still at it and will be at it.

Trumps indiscretions far exceeds Bill Clinton

It is Trump running for President not Bill Clinton

You absolutely never fail being an :ahole-1:

1. Kathleen Willey Launches Clinton Smear Site |...
    Kathleen Willey Launches Clinton Smear Site | alan.com
    Jul 27, 2015 ... One of Bill Clinton's accusers, Kathleen Willey, has launched an .... Clinton finally raised the ante to $850k without the apology and she accepted. ... and the fines Clinton had to pay the courts for lying in his court depostions.
Look up Marla Maples and we can talk

Did you see Melania speaking at a rally? So beautiful, so innocent, so child-like. Almost virginal, you might say. Or like a soulless puppet. Take your pick. And then she says, "If anyone attacks my husband, he will punch back ten times harder!" Go for the bottom line, there, Mel. That's what I want my fantasy first lady to concentrate on. She'll be great!
Yea, she likes to fuck this

Did you see Melania speaking at a rally? So beautiful, so innocent, so child-like. Almost virginal, you might say. Or like a soulless puppet. Take your pick. And then she says, "If anyone attacks my husband, he will punch back ten times harder!" Go for the bottom line, there, Mel. That's what I want my fantasy first lady to concentrate on. She'll be great!
The poor thing was being cheated on right after she had Baron. How embarrassing huh? Do you think she's fucking any secret service agents to get him back? I sure hope so. Why be loyal to Don?

I’ve never felt more bad for a First Lady. It must be hell being married to donald

FREE MELANIA NOW!! :D

#freemelania hashtag on Twitter

Why-waste-time-with-Free-Melania-Trump-campaign-worry-about-America-2017-images.jpg

The poor thing was being cheated on right after she had Baron. How embarrassing huh? Do you think she's fucking any secret service agents to get him back? I sure hope so. Why be loyal to Don?

Barron was her insurance plan in case Trump ever invoked the prenup. Thanks to the little guy, she'll still get paid. I suspect she could care less who Trump sleeps with, as long as he leaves her alone at night and keeps up her allowance.

Yes, our current First Lady is a role model for all girls and women of every ethnicity, religion, etc.

They should dress nicely as she does, speak softly as she does, and always be demure and sweet in appearance.

Since we do not have a king or queen to admire and respect, I guess that the First Lady comes closest to someone who unites the country.

For example, most Americans admired the former First Lady, regardless of what they may have thought about President Obama's policies.

Yes, our current First Lady is a role model for all girls and women of every ethnicity, religion, etc.

They should dress nicely as she does, speak softly as she does, and always be demure and sweet in appearance.

Since we do not have a king or queen to admire and respect, I guess that the First Lady comes closest to someone who unites the country.

For example, most Americans admired the former First Lady, regardless of what they may have thought about President Obama's policies.
And we loved lady Diana despite Charles so why not melania.

I don’t hate her.

You heard Susan mcdougal. She truly liked trump. Thought he was a sharp guy. So I can see how melania got wooed

Barron was her insurance plan in case Trump ever invoked the prenup. Thanks to the little guy, she'll still get paid. I suspect she could care less who Trump sleeps with, as long as he leaves her alone at night and keeps up her allowance.
I believe her cause of online bullying was a dig at him. Might not be what they agreed would be her cause. I would love it if that were true

FREE MELANIA NOW!! :D

#freemelania hashtag on Twitter

Why-waste-time-with-Free-Melania-Trump-campaign-worry-about-America-2017-images.jpg
She’s so happy in nyc while he’s at Mara largo or DC. How does she have sex with him knowing he screwed two hookers?

Forum List

Back