Melania Trump To Promote Healthy School Lunches, More Exercise As First Lady

woz75

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2015
Wisconson
Man, she might not be such a horrid First Lady after all....Such great original ideas and her speeches have been just terrific.

“I would like to speak with schools to help improve the diets. Too much fat and sugar are on school menus, and there is not enough exercise. I hope to bring awareness to these things and would like to make our children get moving more.”

read more at: Melania Trump To Promote Healthy School Lunches, More Exercise As First Lady

Melania_Trump_with_Michelle_Obama_at_the_White_House-768x512.jpg

Deja vous.

Do you think they will villify her the way they did Michelle for this?

The salivating dogs on the right must be completely rabid by this news. Considering how they tried to eviscerated the First Lady for promoting the same thing.

Deja vous.

Nah, they'll be too busy wiping the drool off their chins.
Melania's copying again.

That sounded meaner than I meant. She's got some class and some brains. English being her fifth language is a definite set back, and I'll bet she never in her wildest dreams expected THIS to be part of the bargain when she married Donald Trump. But she has the wits to cope with it.

Damn, just damn. When are we ever going to get a first lady promoting profligate drug use and indiscriminate sex?

I'm getting old and I'm tired of waiting.

Deja vous.

Upon first glance, one would think that if one weren't too simple minded, that one would compare both plans to see what was what, if one weren't too simple minded to do that.

Deja vous.

Depends how she goes about it I imagine. If she acts like the food Uberfuhrer and crams it down their throats she'll be hated by the left and right collectively. If she goes about it more like a diplomat promoting real world nutrition and education but allowing for choices to be made on a local level she will be received well.

There isn't much of a safe place for a first lady these days. Nancy Reagan was vilified by the left for daring to come out against drugs.

the whole meeting between the Obama , wife and the TRUMPS was BS and was allowed by the TRUMP just because it is a tradition . If I heard correct the best thing about the meeting was that the TRUMPS were not fooled into a photograph where the Obamas and the TRUMPS were photographed standing together .

the whole meeting between the Obama , wife and the TRUMPS was BS and was allowed by the TRUMP just because it is a tradition . If I heard correct the best thing about the meeting was that the TRUMPS were not fooled into a photograph where the Obamas and the TRUMPS were photographed standing together .

The Obama's were a class act. Both the Trumps and the Obama's exibited far more class then some of their supporters.

Deja vous.

Depends how she goes about it I imagine. If she acts like the food Uberfuhrer and crams it down their throats she'll be hated by the left and right collectively. If she goes about it more like a diplomat promoting real world nutrition and education but allowing for choices to be made on a local level she will be received well.

There isn't much of a safe place for a first lady these days. Nancy Reagan was vilified by the left for daring to come out against drugs.

No. Michelle Obama was villified by the right for daring to come out against junk food and unhealthy habits and childhood obesity. Imagine that.

Deja vous.

No. Michelle Obama was villified by the right for daring to come out against junk food and unhealthy habits and childhood obesity. Imagine that.
Wrong. You vilified the right for objecting to her dictating food for their kids.

Forum List

Back