Melania Trump left humiliated on Twitter for tweet about holidays at the W.H.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chances are, Melanie wasn't embarrassed or humiliated.
You are most likely correct as she worked as a whore and made nude movies and photos.
Like The Obama Mama ???
f7d613b0217455607a10c1711ed17e28.jpg

Obama Mama is obviously not American, she is not 300 pounds. Kenya?

The Obama Mama was American her name was Ann Dunham she was a Ho . Aliases included Stanley Ann Dunham, Ann Obama, Ann Soetoro, Ann Sutoro
If marrying twice makes someone a "ho," I guess that trump, gingrich, and the like are to be considered that. This picture obviously not a representation of President Obama's mother. She was an academic who worked hard for her docterate and would not have posed in such a manner.

At the upper end of her legs near her booty there is a color transition on her from brown to white. What could have caused that? The same color transition can be seen at the top of her boobs. And what may have caused the dark center ring around her middle?

She married Trump. I highly doubt this woman knows what humiliation and embarrassment is.
Oh, poor, poor Melania. She married and bedded the conman/prostitute. She knew just what she allowed in her bed. Respect? Not possible.

Exhibit A) of how sick the left is.

Denial ain't just a river in Eygpt. We know where her "husband" has been, since he told us himself. Words out of his own mouth. Promiscuous and avoiding the draft. Out of his own mouth. What does "the left," whomever "the left" is supposed to include, says doesn't cover it. It has been the right-wingers who have been pushing on us a version of Christianity that, according to my childhood teaching, mandates that a person refrain from sex until the marriage night, have sex exclusively with one's spouse, and hold the marriage bond sacred "until death do us part," absent proof of adultery. If you don't believe me, look it up. trump has been a whore all of his adult life.

Bill Clinton is a rapist and Hillary attacked his victims with the willing media backing them both all the way, Donald Trump was talking crudely in what he thought was a private conversation, the horror.

So you’re just going to ignore the 19 women who accused Trump of sexual assault?

rsexaminer You have not responded to any thread that you've created. All your links go back to Blasting News. Nor have you responded to USMB Moderation requests for a "chat". All recent threads are being closed as a suspected SPAM source. And one that seems to be a politically connected one as well..

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back