Melania Trump Demanded Spiritual Cleansing of White House, Removal of Pagan, Demonic Idols

Ooooo, more unsubstantiated bullshit the America hating scum parrot.

You do realize that everything from the previous president's personal stuff is removed before the new president comes in, and the entire white house residence is washed and cleaned to gleaming....

if there was something in the white house that was ritualistic, it was not president Obama's.
It's a spiritual cleansing. Very common when people move into a new home. They ask God to cleanse any harmful spirits and to bless them during their time there.
Do you mean like an exorcism, but only for an inanimate home??
Obama was practicing witchcraft..... or had witches doing it for him. Melania was just being smart.

There's nothing stinkier than old chicken blood.

You do realize that everything from the previous president's personal stuff is removed before the new president comes in, and the entire white house residence is washed and cleaned to gleaming....

if there was something in the white house that was ritualistic, it was not president Obama's.
It's a spiritual cleansing. Very common when people move into a new home. They ask God to cleanse any harmful spirits and to bless them during their time there.
Do you mean like an exorcism, but only for an inanimate home??
Obama was practicing witchcraft..... or had witches doing it for him. Melania was just being smart.

There's nothing stinkier than old chicken blood.
I heard someone ask about the Clintons under pants....

cns has never been a reliable source, I doubt any of that happened...
People in the South believe strongly in Witchcraft.
I have to constantly put out protective crystals along with herbs, and I smudge regularly to get rid of any evil spells that enter my home.
Around here you have to do it or you end up suffering from bad luck, disease, whatever this evil idiots try doing to me and my wife.

This pastor should be charged as well.
article-2507563-196B998900000578-315_634x322.jpg

Extreme: Pastor Nelson Clark of the First Century Gospel Church tells followers to shun 21-century medicine for the power of prayer

Read more: Faith healing parents guilty of murder after 2nd child dies from pneumonia | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
This honky is nuts.

Forum List

Back